LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know of places in Washington or Oregon state that install airbag systems??? Let me know, I'm trying to do it on my PT Cruiser. Thanks for any help you guys can give me.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help Klassik, I actually just found another spot yesterday in Yakima, WA. that will do it (Final Choice Hydraulics.) Plus, Yakima is only 1 hour away from me compared to 4 hours to Hillsboro...thanks anyways.

·
Registered
888 Posts
there is a guy who psts on here named Jena I think, him and his kid work out of portland... Ill see if I can find their number for ya...

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
What's up with nobody calling us for all there Hydraulic and Air suspension needs, we been doing this for years and go to all the comp's. Jenda's Custom Auto Portland, OR 503-710-0947.

Paul - 79 Buick Regal Double Pump
Brandy - 79 Pontiac Grand Prix Single Pump
Chris The KING - 81 OLDS Cut Radical

E

·
0 Posts
I ALSO KNOW OF ONE IN EVERETT WASHINGTON IF THATS CLOSER TO WHEREVER YOUR AT? ITS CALLED "CUSTOM AUTO SPECIALTIES" AND THEY'VE DONE MY CAR WHICH WAS A COMPLETE CUSTOM JOB SO IM SURE THEY CAN HELP YOU OUT!! THEY'RE ALSO SPONSORS OF SHOWTIME I THINK!! SO THEY KNOW THERE STUFF!!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Originally posted by Hydrogirl@Aug 4 2003, 07:49 AM
What's up with nobody calling us for all there Hydraulic and Air suspension needs, we been doing this for years and go to all the comp's. Jenda's Custom Auto Portland, OR 503-710-0947.

Paul - 79 Buick Regal Double Pump
Brandy - 79 Pontiac Grand Prix Single Pump
Chris The KING - 81 OLDS Cut Radical
Jenda, thats what I meant

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the help and info...I'll be calling several people now that I got some contacts to go by...my car is being worked on this week but I got another car that's going to have to get bagged too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts