LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im thinking about purchasing a waterman dump and was wondering if anyone had one on their car or used them before?

Last edited by rollin low in a grand prix at Dec 8 2003, 06:46 PM

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Yeah, I have some watermans I use. I still have some from a 4 pump unit ,and some used for a bed dancer. I think about 8 or 9 all together. They last forever it seems.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 8 2003, 07:45 PM
Im thinking about purchasing a waterman dump and was wondering if anyone had one on their car or used them before?

Brand New!!! $100.00 each or $150.00 pair. :thumbsup:
*Shipping included (Within the U.S.)

Specs:

[*]12 VDC
[*]3/4" Ports
[*]Normally Closed

For more information visit: http://hydros.envioustouch.com

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Originally posted by Envious Touch+Dec 9 2003, 02:49 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Envious Touch @ Dec 9 2003, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 8 2003, 07:45 PM

Brand New!!! $100.00 each or $150.00 pair. :thumbsup:
*Shipping included (Within the U.S.)

Specs:

[*]12 VDC
[*]3/4" Ports
[*]Normally Closed

For more information visit: http://hydros.envioustouch.com[/b][/quote]
I will sell mine, brand new never used for $60

exaclty like the one above pictured

Last edited by [email protected] at Dec 9 2003, 10:46 AM

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
has anyone used one for hopping?

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Watermans can't handle the flow of the newer heads. Watermans are what the OG's used to replace Deltas, these are forklift dumps, call A&F Forklift in East LA, they sell them brand new for under $90.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Originally posted by junglejorge@Dec 9 2003, 04:56 PM
Watermans can't handle the flow of the newer heads. Watermans are what the OG's used to replace Deltas, these are forklift dumps, call A&F Forklift in East LA, they sell them brand new for under $90.
Not good for hopping, better of with Italians, better dump than a Waterman. Watermans are OG thats why people still use them.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
are there any differences between brands when it comes to italian dumps, o are they all the same damn thang? which is better?(cce, prohopper, showtime.. etc...)

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
anymore opinions from the o.g. riders?

Last edited by rollin low in a grand prix at Dec 9 2003, 05:25 PM

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 9 2003, 05:24 PM
I have some experience with these dumps. They do seem to last forever. And the good thing is that they have the pressure relief button on them if over locked. I am running some original 1/4" port ones on my rear and I used to run a 3/8" port one on the front but the bad thing is that they pressure lock when trying to hop. I never tried newer big ones though so I can't speak on those. But I like watermans for the rear. :cool:

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by 82 REGAL+Dec 9 2003, 07:44 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (82 REGAL @ Dec 9 2003, 07:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 9 2003, 05:24 PM
I have some experience with these dumps. They do seem to last forever. And the good thing is that they have the pressure relief button on them if over locked. I am running some original 1/4" port ones on my rear and I used to run a 3/8" port one on the front but the bad thing is that they pressure lock when trying to hop. I never tried newer big ones though so I can't speak on those. But I like watermans for the rear. :cool:[/b][/quote]
what are using for the front now?

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix+Dec 10 2003, 10:56 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rollin low in a grand prix @ Dec 10 2003, 10:56 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -82 [email protected] 9 2003, 07:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--rollin low in a grand prix
@Dec 9 2003, 05:24 PM

I have some experience with these dumps. They do seem to last forever. And the good thing is that they have the pressure relief button on them if over locked. I am running some original 1/4" port ones on my rear and I used to run a 3/8" port one on the front but the bad thing is that they pressure lock when trying to hop. I never tried newer big ones though so I can't speak on those. But I like watermans for the rear. :cool:
what are using for the front now?[/b][/quote]
Right now I am running a Adel square with no probs. But I want to get a Monster Green or an Adex S.D. :cool:

·
Registered
25,987 Posts
Originally posted by 82 REGAL+Dec 10 2003, 07:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (82 REGAL @ Dec 10 2003, 07:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -rollin low in a grand [email protected] 10 2003, 10:56 AM

Right now I am running a Adel square with no probs. But I want to get a Monster Green or an Adex S.D. :cool:[/b][/quote]
Where can you buy monster greens???

·
Registered
768 Posts
i had one on my single pump regal with 72v at first it got about a foot off the ground once then stopped working i opend the trunk and it was shattered into pieces the plate that held the coil on was bent . after that i used a adel 2 from cce and it hopped in the 20's and 30's

D

·
0 Posts
I had 2 watermans in the back. They worked fine, but if you plan on high pressure, they can overlock easy...... My experience :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Originally posted by mikesparks@Dec 17 2003, 05:48 PM
i had one on my single pump regal with 72v at first it got about a foot off the ground once then stopped working i opend the trunk and it was shattered into pieces the plate that held the coil on was bent . after that i used a adel 2 from cce and it hopped in the 20's and 30's
What size ports were on the one you shattered? I ran the old 3/8" port Waterman on a pump that was running 72 volts for around 2 yrs without any problems except overlocking. And it was used when I got it. Matter of fact it is still working till this day in a buddy of mines car which is also running on 72 volts. I HEAR those newer BIG ones aren't as good as the old smaller ones but I've never tried one so I really can't speak on them. :cool:

·
Registered
19,959 Posts
Originally posted by 82 REGAL+Dec 10 2003, 05:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (82 REGAL @ Dec 10 2003, 05:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -rollin low in a grand [email protected] 10 2003, 10:56 AM

Right now I am running a Adel square with no probs. But I want to get a Monster Green or an Adex S.D. :cool:[/b][/quote]
I had 2 monster greens for sale on here forever big pimpin got one and a local guy go the other good dumps but in my opinion go with the adex alot of people sell them and you can get the parts for them if for some reason something happens to it

1 - 20 of 23 Posts