LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay as you can guess we have been in hiding. We completed the Fenders and delivered them in time for the Vegas super show. It went to a member of Big People in Vegas. Now we are working on a new bike called Jail Bird. It was started today. I had to weld in the seat post because I was out today and someone sold the seatpost to it. Dam employees making us money again!!

Heres the pic watch as it grow by clicking the watch this topic button. We will show updats as it goes.

Last edited by LV Lowrider Bikes at Sep 29 2003, 12:05 AM

·
Registered
80 Posts
wow looks good...finally some talk about bikes around here...i was getting scared :uh: :uh: :tears: :tears: :uh: :uh:

(sigh of relief)

:biggrin: :cool: :biggrin: :cool: :biggrin:

Last edited by himae15 at Sep 28 2003, 11:14 PM

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Track this topic. I have to grab some metal and get more added. Then I will be in Mexico Tuesday then Wed, I will be back welding again. I will try to do updates every couple days.

I will just say Imagine the wheels and Bars.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Cool looking project!

But I was trying to figure out were the back wheel was going to go unless they custom make some holes or slideables for the wheels to go in. I guess we will have to wait and see!

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have to be done by the 25th for a show in Vegas. I plan to win it also. I just stateted so theres no time for the super show.

I just got back from the steel store. I got more birdcage and spikes. Look close at the rear end Its slotted ever so slightly to fit the back sheel. I will try to design the bars or forks today.

Watch tonight for a new adition. I will finish the welding on the frame and do one or the other for tonight.

Laterz All.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Thats bad ass!!!!

Hey did you get my PM????

Shandon

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Originally posted by trikeboy666@Sep 29 2003, 12:35 PM
wheres the back rim going to go?
how will someone sit on it???

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry fopr the delay. We are scraping it out. While I was in Mexico the welding guy did not do it like I wanted. I am keeping this open. I will start the new one the day after the Vegas Super show. Which is Sunday. I will be doing this series over. I will try and make one more post of this and then go to the new one. we had the forks half done and decided we need more pizzaz. As many can guess we are working on a all twisted version. Yes I will be wasting a ton of cash on it.

"Its all good, If the chicks like it".

PS I may be selling the demo Frame/forks for $50.00

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We made it well started it and then decided its not good enough and scroped the project. I am now working on a new version. We are welding everything in on a new frame/ fork/bars etc...

Imagine it al;l twisted. I will have a working bike with in 6 days. It may not be pretty but it will be working. Well as working as a NON rideable bike can be. It will not make radical but it will be close to semi before we are done in full.

I promie to keep pics updated. I am back after 20 minutes of writing this. Half the bars are done and I must say going to a lowrider super show changed my point of view.

I will have the pics started back up in the late afternoon so track this topic.

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
True to my word. We are back and heres what I have so far:
Yea theres one Happy employee. Maybe because I made him staty here until 5Am working with me.

The Bars

Its still got a few days worth of work left. We are debating on our full shirted fenders.

hard to believe we are doing this for a local show. I figure to hit Best of show, Most creative and best 2 wheeler.
I will have more parts done and up by tonight if I do not pass out first.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts