LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These should be ready for paint by this weekend. Feel free to drop us a line if you are interested in them or another set.

Also let me know what you think here I want to get some feedback so we can make them better. We will be filling the seams with either bondo or Glass and selling them primored. I am thinking the next set will have a Chrome strip down the middle.

Last edited by LV Lowrider Bikes at Sep 18 2003, 02:54 PM

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The forks our something we carry here in the shop. I just found out that I pay more for those forks then the others that are flat.

I think I can get them out to you for $55.00+ shipping. My wholesale is like $40.00. Hey all you Mi Estilo "g`s" sneaking around here looking to see what deals I am offering. And you know who you are Robert, Chris, Juan Etc,,, Don`t even think aboyut it. lol

This is only an online offer and not for Vegas peeps.

Yes we can do the 16" We can do them $100.00 Unpreped Which means you do your own Bondo for the seams, and Primer. Personaly I think its a better deal.

Keep me updated guys. I will keep runing stuff up here. If we start selling on here I will kick back to the site also. I own big sites and I know what its like to try and pay the bills just on advertisers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts