LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

41 - 60 of 123 Posts

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
that car turned out way better then i think any of us ever expected it too. from how we got it to how it is, that car looks awsome. cant wait to see mr:connery's finished pinstripeing with the other colours

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
LOVIN IT :cheesy:

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
congrats, good build, and in only three days!

Can't wait to see it cut loose at Scrape

·
Registered
4,261 Posts
yea i miss the car already too, i think were going to have to tell them were keeping it after scrape. then we can fight amungst ourselves

·
Registered
23,409 Posts
Tight Lac :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,938 Posts
Originally posted by ROB 64@Jul 31 2005, 10:32 PM
HELL LOOKS GREAT FOR CADILLAC GOOD JOB HOMIES :biggrin:
[snapback]3518326[/snapback]​
Great for a cadillac? :uh: :nono:

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
looks good! what did you guy all mangae to get done to it in the 3 days time they gave ya???

·
Registered
2,445 Posts
Originally posted by DRAGGINTOY@Aug 2 2005, 03:07 AM
looks good!  what did you guy all mangae to get done to it in the 3 days time they gave ya???
[snapback]3523813[/snapback]​

well, Draggintoy, it looks as though they performed the install, dropped in a 4-pump 12 battery AROUND a box with 2 12s, and had it painted and pinstriped. And cleaned up the wheelwells and tossed some wires onit.
Lots of work in three days! I imagine there's some frame wrappage also...at least at the stress points.

And while we're at it, Draggin, how is it that you live in BurlingtOn, and can't spell it right?! And what's this 'I roll solo' business for a car club....??!!
Workin' too hard, son. Your boss should be shot.

·
Registered
4,772 Posts
this 3 day build up almost "killed" us all. 7am-2am (yup you read it right) for 3 straight days. Also, camera crew would make you stop every 5 min. to film, and anything "cool" you did had to be done over so the camera could catch it. royal pain in ass. as far as compition between teams, I think it was not a comp to see who could build a better car, but rather who could work with the least sleep ! By the way, the crew for the show had nothing but good things to say about lowriders, especially now, seeing how much work goes into them, and how much of that work is "custom built" and not bought off the shelf.

Everyone talks about how there should be a "build off" style show or boyd's show about lowriders, and where does the first one take place? FUCKIN CANADA !!!! east coast takin lowridin to a higher level ! The budget for these cars ended up doubling what the budget was for the ricers and etc. :biggrin:

It will be interesting to see the final airing of the show, and see what the producers and editors felt was "interesting" to show on tv. It was sooooooo hot in the studio, I was sweatin and cursin like mad. My audio is gonna sound like god damn morris code !!! :roflmao:

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
Id like to see the show, be sure to record it and send me a copy ;) Nice work too!

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by westsidehydros@Aug 2 2005, 12:42 AM
this 3 day build up almost "killed" us all.  7am-2am (yup you read it right) for 3 straight days.  Also, camera crew would make you stop every 5 min. to film, and anything "cool" you did had to be done over so the camera could catch it.  royal pain in ass.  as far as compition between teams, I think it was not a comp to see who could build a better car, but rather who could work with the least sleep !  By the way, the crew for the show had nothing but good things to say about lowriders, especially now, seeing how much work goes into them, and how much of that work is "custom built" and not bought off the shelf. 

Everyone talks about how there should be a "build off" style show or boyd's show about lowriders, and where does the first one take place?  FUCKIN CANADA !!!! east coast takin lowridin to a higher level !  The budget for these cars ended up doubling what the budget was for the ricers and etc. :biggrin:

It will be interesting to see the final airing of the show, and see what the producers and editors felt was "interesting" to show on tv.  It was sooooooo hot in the studio, I was sweatin and cursin like mad.  My audio is gonna sound like god damn morris code !!! :roflmao:
[snapback]3525489[/snapback]​
i dont see the comparison....no new guts..no new top, no undies..

what is the show about..hoppers??????

41 - 60 of 123 Posts