LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright,
i have been sitting here and i have been wanting to go to another big show and the last big tour i went to was in indianapolis . i have been waitng for the lowrider magazine tour to come back to indy cause im ready to show what i have for 2009. since 08 is almost over so im colaberating with a few buddys and connections and they say post a thread about it and maybe they can get enough say to bring lowrider magazine back to indianapolis, so we indiana clubs and lowrider creators can have another stab at it. so hopefully we cna change some say and help bring a show back to indiana. but i jus really would like to hit another show like that arround here cause i dont wanna drive half way to cali for a show vegas is bad enough but for real do you think we cna possibly get a lowrider magazine tour show to come to indy this year ? help out and put down if you will show down cause we ganna make it happen with everyones help and a few connections so the indiana chapters can rise to the top and get a chance in vegas ARE YA DOWN ?

·
Registered
871 Posts
better off promoting a midwest tour with someone startin it like an indy chicago louiseville st louis. food for thought. and make chicago or indy be the midwest super show summer months tho ;)

·
Registered
7,471 Posts
If everyone would support showdown it can and has been a huuuuuuge show , and its 2.5 hours away from indy.....

As far as lowrider I bet we never see a lowrider event back in the midwest

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by GreeneyedBandit_77@Dec 18 2008, 09:26 PM~12471061
better off promoting a midwest tour with someone startin it like an indy chicago louiseville st louis. food for thought. and make chicago or indy be the midwest super show summer months tho ;)

thats a good idea so hopefully we can do that or sumthin

·
Registered
6,787 Posts
Who give a shit if LRM simi truck is there? Indiana and the MidWest as a whole, need to join together and attend local show and picnics. Gas prices are down a bit, no excuse why ya can make a couple hr drive to support this culture. Ive always been a fan of the picnic, No entry fees, NO rediculus rules and classes, No politics. Just bring a ride and good spirits,, kick back and enjoy this shit.
But some reason , we have too many cats that dont wanna bring their ride out the garage unless its for competition, or to get some corny plastic trophy.

·
4 YOUR sensitive needs
8,799 Posts
Originally posted by BRAVO@May 12 2009, 09:15 AM~13860685
Who give a shit if LRM simi truck is there?  Indiana and the MidWest as a whole, need to join together and attend local show and picnics. Gas prices are down a bit, no excuse why ya can make a couple hr drive to support this culture.  Ive always been a fan of the picnic, No entry fees, NO rediculus rules and classes, No politics.  Just bring a ride and good spirits,, kick back and enjoy this shit.
But some reason , we have too many cats that dont wanna bring their ride out the garage unless its for competition, or to get some corny plastic trophy.

CHURCH!!!!!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts