LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
El Joven Viejo
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if yall dont mine can yall throw some ideas our way that way we can come up with a design for our new car club plaque the car club name is WAY OF LIFE..... also we didnt do any research any were to see if the name was already tooken so if there is a WAY OF LIFE out there lets me know that way we can go back to the note pad and think of another name....... thanks.
:biggrin:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I believe there is one already. Here on LIL too.

·
Registered
7,033 Posts
Originally posted by jlopezdover@Nov 24 2008, 10:54 AM~12242486
if yall dont mine can yall throw some ideas our way that way we can come up with a design for our new car club plaque the car club name is  WAY OF LIFE..... also we didnt do any research any were to see if the name was already tooken so if there is a WAY OF LIFE out there lets me know that way we can go back to the note pad and think of another name....... thanks.
:biggrin:
there is one on here out of the east bay

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
There is one in L.A also.

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
there was one in orange county too back in the days!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Originally posted by Crenshaw's Finest@Nov 24 2008, 01:58 PM~12243528
you'd have to get at theses guys...

http://pasadenawayoflife.com/home
Like "Crenshaw's Finest," said get a hold of these guys.... :thumbsup: Believe it should be all good if you start a new CHAPTER....Check out the "WAY OF LIFE" thread we got on this site. :roflmao: you'll see some plaque pictures and T-shirt pictures :biggrin:

·
Registered
802 Posts
THATS A TUFF ONE YOU SEE THERE ARE ALLREADY A CLUB (WAY OF LIFE) THEY ARE IN PASADENA CA, VALLEJO CA, PITTSBURG CA,AND IN ARIZONA. (NEED TO TALK TO PASADENA CHAPTER OR THE EAST BAY CHAPTER GOOD LUCK :thumbsup:

·
El Joven Viejo
1,745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks every one for letting me know and i will for sure check out the page and hit yall up on starting a new chapter...thanks again

·
Registered
160 Posts
im goin 2 the presidents house 2day and ill get the pics of the plaque the club has been around since the 70's ill get pics of that also soon they get posted

1 - 20 of 26 Posts