LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I ordered my first set from them a couple of years back. They were pretty cool. Their customer service was good too. They were a lot better than some of the other places I ordered from out in Cali., but with Keith's prices ... why go ANYWHERE else?? ;)

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Dred504@Jan 2 2004, 11:38 AM
I ordered my first set from them a couple of years back. They were pretty cool. Their customer service was good too. They were a lot better than some of the other places I ordered from out in Cali., but with Keith's prices ... why go ANYWHERE else?? ;)
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
I've actually only orderd from American, I hit Keith up and his prices were pretty much the same, (slightly better on 13's and more expensive on bigger spokes)

I always get my rims in 2 business days, order your shit on mon morning, and there it is on Wed....Never had a problem, they always hook me up now.

If it wasn't for Homeboyz being on here, I would recommend American.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to American Tire and Wheel.

And.....they speak english (hey, I don't know spanish ;) )

·
Registered
5,077 Posts
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood@Jan 2 2004, 07:10 PM
I've actually only orderd from American, I hit Keith up and his prices were pretty much the same, (slightly better on 13's and more expensive on bigger spokes)

I always get my rims in 2 business days, order your shit on mon morning, and there it is on Wed....Never had a problem, they always hook me up now.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: to American Tire and Wheel.

do they have a webpage

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
ITS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST PRICE.....QUAILTY DOES MATTER....AND I KNOW MCLEANS ARE FAR THE BEST...WE GOT TOO,,,,CAUSE WE LOWRIDE....AND IT DOES MATTER WHEN ITS A FULLTIME JOB AND LIFESTYLE......PEACE....UNITY FIRST...

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by 91lacdeville+Jan 2 2004, 09:18 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (91lacdeville @ Jan 2 2004, 09:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--94Fleetwood@Jan 2 2004, 07:10 PM

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  to American Tire and Wheel.

do they have a webpage[/b][/quote]
I've never seen one. I usually just hit them up....

Homeboyz, don't want you to take this personal, much love for Homeboyz on LIL.

As far as quality, I can think of 3 sets of American rims ( 1 of them were my old set ) currently rolling. NEVER had any leaks or anything. Pretty much everyone I talk to (not on LIL) get's their rims from American....As far as name brand, around here, if they ain't Dayton's, who cares.....but that's just around here....maybe i'm wrong.

I can't speak on Homeboyz rims, because I've never had a set. But everyone else seems to love em :biggrin:

·
Registered
12,068 Posts
Rims are good. I havent had any problems out of my McLeans, They are probably the best set of rims I have owned. And I will be ordering another set in a few months. :cool:

·
Premium Member
64,662 Posts
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 3 2004, 12:55 PM
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China
bump for the homies lookin for spokes

just another place to check for some prices and QUALITY

·
Registered
29,008 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM
REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!!

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by homeboyz+Jan 7 2004, 03:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Jan 7 2004, 03:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr impala@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM
REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!![/b][/quote]
13x7 100 spoke all chrome with a gold two bar spinner delivered to chi-town :biggrin: how much?

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by johngotti+Jan 7 2004, 10:58 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (johngotti @ Jan 7 2004, 10:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 03:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--mr impala
@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM

REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!!
13x7 100 spoke all chrome with a gold two bar spinner delivered to chi-town :biggrin: how much?[/b][/quote]
I just did my homework on American Tire - called them and asked what Brand rims they sell. He told me it's their own brand, called XL, said it's the same as LA Wire?

I also had them price out some rims for me. This is what I'm ordering, all with tires:

4) 13x7 gold centers with chrome 2 bar spinner - 659 shipped
4) 20x8 35 series all chome (150 spoke)with Dome's -1349 shipped
4 14x7 all chrome with Dome's - 479 shipped
1 13x7 all chrome with Dome - 110 shipped

So grand total of $2597 shipped. Also he mentioned that these have a 1 year warranty. I've rolled these rims in the past with no problems, so I might order there, but Homeboyz, what can you do on these? And you don't have to tell me their McLeans.. I know ;)

Last edited by 94Fleetwood at Jan 10 2004, 01:30 PM

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Jan 9 2004, 01:30 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Jan 9 2004, 01:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 03:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--mr impala
@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM

13x7 100 spoke all chrome with a gold two bar spinner delivered to chi-town :biggrin: how much?
I just did my homework on American Tire - called them and asked what Brand rims they sell. He told me it's their own brand, called XL, said it's the same as LA Wire?

I also had them price out some rims for me. This is what I'm ordering, all with tires:

4) 13x7 gold centers with chrome 2 bar spinner - 659 shipped
4) 20x8 35 series all chome with Dome's -1349 shipped
4 14x7 all chrome with Dome's - 479 shipped
1 13x7 all chrome with Dome - 110 shipped

So grand total of $2597 shipped. Also he mentioned that these have a 1 year warranty. I've rolled these rims in the past with no problems, so I might order there, but Homeboyz, what can you do on these? And you don't have to tell me their McLeans.. I know ;)[/b][/quote]
:0 :0 :0 ;) :cool:

·
Registered
2,151 Posts
Man,Fuck American Tire.Keith does have the best prices and Very Good quality Rims.You are a complete Dumbass if you dont by from Keith and an even Bigger Dumbass if you waste your money on some shitty rims.Go with Keith,and get Mcleans.Thats the best way to go.

Eazy

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by EazyE10286@Jan 9 2004, 03:16 PM
Man,Fuck American Tire.Keith does have the best prices and Very Good quality Rims.You are a complete Dumbass if you dont by from Keith and an even Bigger Dumbass if you waste your money on some shitty rims.Go with Keith,and get Mcleans.Thats the best way to go.

Eazy
spoken like a man who know what he's talking about :uh: :uh:

:angry: :angry:

I'll tell you what, where I'm from, if they ain't Daytons, who cares. I've personally rolled lots of rims from this place with no problems, never a leaky spoke, nothin. I got no problem with Keith, but I was just puttin this out there. Honestly, I'm more worried to roll his rims than the ones from American. Even though I know that all these people on here say how great they are, I never rolled on them.

Try to have some respect. You are acting like a lil kid.

Where do you come from saying Fuck any company, and how do YOU know that he has quality rims.

Last edited by 94Fleetwood at Jan 9 2004, 03:28 PM

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Just look and see who's sponsoring this forum......and YES i have a set from Keith....who else does the amount of custom work that Keith does? special orders, custom colors, cheaper colored rims than most places all chromes......act like you know!

·
Registered
3,733 Posts
Originally posted by Gloss Hogg@Jan 9 2004, 03:35 PM
Just look and see who's sponsoring this forum......and YES i have a set from Keith....who else does the amount of custom work that Keith does? special orders, custom colors, cheaper colored rims than most places all chromes......act like you know!
Keith is a good hook up, but someone asked about another place, and I told everyone what I think. Just because they sponsor the forum doesn't mean they are the best place (even though they just might be)

Have an open mind ;)

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Jan 9 2004, 02:54 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Jan 9 2004, 02:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Gloss Hogg@Jan 9 2004, 03:35 PM
Just look and see who's sponsoring this forum......and YES i have a set from Keith....who else does the amount of custom work that Keith does?  special orders, custom colors, cheaper colored rims than most places all chromes......act like you know!
Keith is a good hook up, but someone asked about another place, and I told everyone what I think. Just because they sponsor the forum doesn't mean they are the best place (even though they just might be)

Have an open mind ;)[/b][/quote]
wasn't directed at you ;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts