LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Man,Fuck American Tire.Keith does have the best prices and Very Good quality Rims.You are a complete Dumbass if you dont by from Keith and an even Bigger Dumbass if you waste your money on some shitty rims.Go with Keith,and get Mcleans.Thats the best way to go.

Eazy

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Well I say "Fuck American Tire" because I ordered a set of 15's from those guys in Aug.They told me I was getting good quality rims but the rims were crap.Not worth the money at all.I paid $430.00 for nuthin but crap.So the way I look at it,I got ripped off and I am not very happy about it..So thats why I say FUCK that place.So anything else I buy,it will be all from Keith.

Eazy

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Well everyone knows that Keith sells Mcleans,which are better than allmost every Rim brand that everyone else sells.I trust Keith and I trust Mcleans.

Eazy

· Registered
2,066 Posts
Yeah see.The Chrome started coming off on yours just like mine did.I bought the 15's for my Monte Carlo.So Fleetwood,what are you trying to say?Are you trying to say that Keith is ripping everyone off?Well we know thats not true because everyone who has bought rims from Keith,have been very satisfied and allways keep going back to buy from him again.And I dont care what anyone says,I am gonna buy Mcleans from Keith.I dont trust that other place anymore after what they did the last time.

Eazy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.