LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
26,111 Posts
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China

· Premium Member
26,111 Posts
Originally posted by homeboyz+Jan 7 2004, 01:11 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (homeboyz @ Jan 7 2004, 01:11 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--mr impala@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China
REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!![/b][/quote]
Smoker? Hmmm my wheels come from OC not the IE Homie. Never been to China but im pretty sure all wheels come from a plant that have the same quality control which is minimal at best, how do you know my guy doesnt get parts from the same place you do?

Last edited by mr impala at Jan 11 2004, 02:58 PM

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.