LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
16,046 Posts
ITS NOT ALWAYS THE BEST PRICE.....QUAILTY DOES MATTER....AND I KNOW MCLEANS ARE FAR THE BEST...WE GOT TOO,,,,CAUSE WE LOWRIDE....AND IT DOES MATTER WHEN ITS A FULLTIME JOB AND LIFESTYLE......PEACE....UNITY FIRST...

· Registered
16,046 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China
REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!!

· Registered
16,046 Posts
Originally posted by mr impala+Jan 10 2004, 10:50 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (mr impala @ Jan 10 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by [email protected] 7 2004, 01:11 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--mr impala
@Jan 3 2004, 11:55 AM
Well we all know 95% of the parts come from the same place in china stay away from korean wheels and wheels that were assembled and tru'd in China

REALLY ??? WHENS THE LAST TIME YOU BEEN TO CHINA??? CAUSE WE GET ARE PARTS FROM ARE OWN FACTORY!!! SO IT CANT BE 95 % ...NIBO IS THE BIGGEST,BUT THEY ONLY SEVER 40% SANGHIGH 35% SO EVERYTHING ISNT FROM THE SAME PLACE..........DAMM I WISH YOUD GET IT RIGTH!!!!! SO FAR THE ONLY THING YOU GOT IS KOREA IS JUNK!!!!IF YOU LISTEN TO THAT SMOKER,,THEN I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU GOT THIS SHIT SO TWISTED!!
Smoker? Hmmm my wheels come from OC not the IE Homie. Never been to China but im pretty sure all wheels come from a plant that have the same quality control which is minimal at best, how do you know my guy doesnt get parts from the same place you do?
[/b][/quote]
like you said your not sure!!! so leave it at that......we have are own plate in china.....jenica......I need nothin to prove to you or anyone....Mcleans wires speak for them self....everyone seems to be happy with my shit(mcleans) i dont need to lower the price nor do i need to complete with you and your oc wires....im in it for the love of the sport of lowriding!!! not to cut someone out because of hate!!!hay sell your rimms,color spokes at whatever you want give them away, i relly can care less bart.....whats funny , you have gottan rimms from me in the past....so leave it like that......save the hate for someone who really cares!!!!!!Ive been hated,loved,rejected, and called homie by many!!! thats all that matters...... : ;)

· Registered
16,046 Posts
Originally posted by 94Fleetwood+Jan 13 2004, 08:17 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (94Fleetwood @ Jan 13 2004, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Dred504@Jan 13 2004, 08:51 AM
Like I said...  I bought my first set from AT.   The customer service was okay, but you have to watch their return policy.  They sent me the wrong bolt pattern after i told them what kind of car I had (yes, they were bolt on....i know :0 ).  Anyway, I had to send those bitches back at my expense for them to reship.  When I got correct fit, one leaked.  I had to send that one back at my expense.  Won't use them again...  Also, attempted to order from tire and whell outlet and victoria.  waited for about 1 month... no wheels.  Was told they were on back order.  Finally got a refund.  I will stick with Keith... :cool:
see, this is strange to me, I NEVER had a problem with American, but after going through all this, probably going to get my stuff from Keith, but he never responds to this stuff, so I need to e-mail him or give him a call.

I got a $2500 order to make, so I hope he wants my business.

By the way (not that it matters too much) but does anyone know what kind of tires he will give me on the 13's and on the 20s?[/b][/quote]
909-5388246.....im not really tryin to spend to much time on lil....sorry im back in this music game...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.