LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1,465 Posts
I ordered my first set from them a couple of years back. They were pretty cool. Their customer service was good too. They were a lot better than some of the other places I ordered from out in Cali., but with Keith's prices ... why go ANYWHERE else?? ;)

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Like I said... I bought my first set from AT. The customer service was okay, but you have to watch their return policy. They sent me the wrong bolt pattern after i told them what kind of car I had (yes, they were bolt on....i know :0 ). Anyway, I had to send those bitches back at my expense for them to reship. When I got correct fit, one leaked. I had to send that one back at my expense. Won't use them again... Also, attempted to order from tire and whell outlet and victoria. waited for about 1 month... no wheels. Was told they were on back order. Finally got a refund. I will stick with Keith... :cool:

· Registered
1,465 Posts
Like I said, the guys there were cool, but didn't send me the right wheels. You may want to call Keith. He always seems to pick up.. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.