LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Super Moderator
113,333 Posts
how much for an '06 frame swap on a six fo' impala?

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
nice to see you guys on CCE to the top

·
SYCHOTIK
701 Posts
CCE Been around forever glad to see you still kickin and got HIJACKER back up love those pumps

·
TOO OLD :|
14,364 Posts
COOL!!!!!!11

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Wassup cce just showing some love

·
SO FRESH!!!!!
12,453 Posts
whats up CCE

·
Team CCE Hydraulics
2,955 Posts
No problem, we try to have the news letter every month and have a SET-UP OF THE MONTH so we can show everybody that we care about our customers :)

·
Registered
7,749 Posts
HEY CCE1 GLD TO SEE YOUR COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS AND HANDLING YOUR BUSINESS WHILE SEVERAL MANUFACTURERS ARE FALLING BY THE WAY SIDE. I WAS WONDERING. ARE YOU GUY'S PLANING ON REINTRODUCING BACK THOSE POWDER COATED CHROME COLOR COILS? OR CAN THEY BE SPECIAL ORDER TO THE COILS OF THE CUSTOMERS CHOICE? THANKS. YOUR RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
HEY CCE1 GLD TO SEE YOUR COMPANY STILL IN BUSINESS AND HANDLING YOUR BUSINESS WHILE SEVERAL MANUFACTURERS ARE FALLING BY THE WAY SIDE. I WAS WONDERING. ARE YOU GUY'S PLANING ON REINTRODUCING BACK THOSE POWDER COATED CHROME COLOR COILS? OR CAN THEY BE SPECIAL ORDER TO THE COILS OF THE CUSTOMERS CHOICE? THANKS. YOUR RESPONSE IS APPRECIATED. :thumbsup:
The cost was to high to continue those springs, didn't want to hear the crybabies,LOL. That was only available to use when we send the springs by the pallet, and it took forever to get back. The last run sat on the shelf to long to do another. Sorry

·
Team CCE Hydraulics
2,955 Posts
Sorry but we don't have any chrome springs left, I spoke to my boss and he said we will try to bring them back again sometime next year (maybe summer) If we do, I will be the first one posting that ;)

1 - 20 of 84 Posts