LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
love this truck how are jew doin norma
COOL CARS ENGINEERING getting ready to head out for ShowFest in Tunica, MS!! Stop by the booth tomorrow to check out this truck n' for some Killer Deals on hydraulic and air parts from Cce Hydraulics.... Tell them Norma sent you ;):D

Also.... JOSH
will be shooting the show coverage for Tuckinlow magazine!!! =] Have a great time :thumbsup:

·
★CCE Queen★ Team CCE :]
1,484 Posts
We have VOGUES in-stock and ready to ship!!!! :)

We offer tires for both heavy and light vehicles...We carry all major tire brands.

*** We also offer drop ship services for ur convenience ***

Give me a call 1888-266-5969 x 407

Norma

·
Registered
591 Posts
Hey! I'm new to low riding and need a few things. If you could please a price on a multibattery charger and I need a marz #11 rebuild kit shipped to 15235?

·
1,484 Posts
Nice things at cool cars!
Hey! I'm new to low riding and need a few things. If you could please a price on a multibattery charger and I need a marz #11 rebuild kit shipped to 15235?
Thanks Jesse!

@wtselig07 I'll be happy to help you ..... I'll send u a pm wit all the details :]

·
1,484 Posts

·
1,484 Posts
Get in early on the new shirt design!, Pre Order ends This week!, if you want larger sizes you have to get in on this pre order, we will NOT be stocking any size larger than 3XL! so if u need a 4XL or bigger..... have to act now! these shirts during the pre order are $20 shipped!, after the preorder ends they are $25 shipped! They only come in black! call us today to order.....
Call me 1888-266-5969 x 407 Norma :)

·
1964 IMPALA SS
10,022 Posts
This Infinity M45 features a our Mcpherson Universal Air Strut Kit, and a 10-5300 Air Management Kit, and handbuilt rear Brackets! ;)

Contact a sales rep today for more info on this and our numerous kits available!

:cool:

·
1,484 Posts
Thanks to everyone who called/email yesterday!

Remember, being on a Waiting List DOES NOT guarantee you a MARZOCCHI gear, the ONLY way to GUARANTEE a New Marzocchi is by PREORDERING. All pre-order will be going out within the first week , and if become available, those on the Wait List will be called
:)

If you would like to be added to our Waiting/Call, PLEASE CONTACT ME
;) 1888-266-5969X 407! [email protected]

61 - 80 of 84 Posts