LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Morning Layitlow homies, make sure you guys practice good workplace safety and wear proper welding helmets. Here is a bad example. :roflmao:

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Dec 5 2008, 11:26 AM~12344280
Good Morning Layitlow homies, make sure you guys practice good workplace safety and wear proper welding helmets.  Here is a bad example.  :roflmao:

whats wrong with that. its sheilding his face from sparks. lol

·
Registered
13,648 Posts
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Dec 5 2008, 12:26 PM~12344280
Good Morning Layitlow homies, make sure you guys practice good workplace safety and wear proper welding helmets.  Here is a bad example.  :roflmao:

is that Fantasy Customs???????? :dunno: :dunno:

·
Registered
8,976 Posts
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's funny. I should try that at work and have everyone think I'm a chronic. That's hella funny. Hey Jerry your brother is doin good, I was trying to call him and went to the house to see if he could spend time with us for the holidays but he went to your aunty's.

·
Registered
15,299 Posts
Originally posted by All Out Customs@Dec 5 2008, 10:26 AM~12344280

:eek:hno: :eek:hno:

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
were's the hard hat phone books

·
Registered
3,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by Hannibal Lector@Dec 6 2008, 05:39 AM~12352339
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha that's funny. I should try that at work and have everyone think I'm a chronic. That's hella funny. Hey Jerry your brother is doin good, I was trying to call him and went to the house to see if he could spend time with us for the holidays but he went to your aunty's.

:cool: He'll be here in a few weeks eating up all the tamales that my mother in law makes every year. :biggrin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts