LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
The Great White Hype
59,428 Posts
Originally posted by Hillbilly Hopper@Aug 18 2006, 12:50 AM~5991657
how true, just try having wife and kids, they eat up all the chicken and shrimp then leave the beef, nasty when all i got is cherry koolaid

Yeah I know what you mean!!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts

IM POOR TOO/THE 4 ACUMIES AND THE CYLS KICKED MY ASS :0
AND ID DO IT AGAIN IN A HEARTBEAT ;)

·
GetDwn
1,503 Posts
Gringo.....you must have more $$$ than i do....in my eyes ....your wasting one piece of cheese and one pickle!

my lolo almost costed me my marriage......she didnt want me to buy it .....that was four years ago....she still hatin on it

1 divorce settlement $XX
legal fees $XX
child support for three kids and two cats $XX

i hit of :biggrin: the switch to GetDwn at the stop light wit my 6tre Imp......(you got it!) PRICELESS!!

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by Pepper@Aug 18 2006, 09:34 AM~5993407
Gringo.....you must have more $$$ than i do....in my eyes ....your wasting one piece of cheese and one pickle!

my lolo almost costed me my marriage......she didnt want me to buy it .....that was four years ago....she still hatin on it
1 divorce settlement $XX
legal fees $XX
child support for three kids and two cats $XX

i hit of  :biggrin: the switch to GetDwn at the stop light wit my 6tre Imp......(you got it!) PRICELESS!!
:0 :biggrin:

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
hate to make ya feel bad but im not broke like you all

got a case of chicken, case of new york strip steaks, case of full st louis style rib racks 40 lbs....enough hamburger to last for a year..

its great when your mother can buy shit in bulk for you...grand total on all that came out to be 230 bucks...in the store well over 600

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Originally posted by enough_talkin@Aug 18 2006, 10:37 AM~5993866
hate to make ya feel bad but im not broke like you all

got a case of chicken, case of new york strip steaks, case of full st louis style rib racks 40 lbs....enough hamburger to last for a year..

its great when your mother can buy shit in bulk for you...grand total on all that came out to be 230 bucks...in the store well over 600
:uh: mommy mommy im sooooo hungry ;)

·
Registered
8,975 Posts
I got all ya'll beat.. I got 5 kids and a wife that like to eat fast food all the time.. :uh: What the hell you think I had to juice a expo for.. hahahhahahahahha... I spent plenty nights trying make bolona taste better.. I am sick of breast milk in my ceral.. hell a nigga just need to win the lotto or something.. I am sick of picking up cans and bottles on the side of the road too.. :cool:

·
SPELL CHECK
21,743 Posts
Originally posted by fundimotorsports@Aug 18 2006, 11:34 AM~5994767
I am sick of breast milk in my ceral..
Dude I thought my pockets were tight, but damn, you make me want to send a donation or something! :ugh: :ugh:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
:0

1 - 15 of 15 Posts