LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this guy had so much crap piled up in the back and in the basement. The pics are from my crappy webcam, sorry. Even I had a hard time figuring out what he had it was such a mess, but he had some pretty cool OG stuff, some complete, some parts, from Schwinn and lots of others.

Below: sorta neat red bike at the bottom, with the brake.

Below: trike kit on its side, next to an OG Schwinn, I think

K. Diaz

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I could barely walk between the piles. One big mess of older stuff about the size of a 1 car garage in the basement, another garageful of nicer newer stuff in the basement. 3 car garage full of stuff in the backyard, plus the 2 car garageful of completed stuff in the shop itself. Everything is from the floor to the ceiling, and the owner said that his house looks the same, with more bikes.

K. Diaz

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
scoop up the frames and the trike kit......i picked up my frames from a place like that, poor old man passed away. he had a whole bunch of og parts...

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
what kinda wheels, theres a guy at the swapmeet that sells old parts and new ones. shit i think i might have 3 old trike wheels that i got for this old funky frame. there 12's all around.

·
Banned
5,403 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Sep 27 2003, 09:35 PM
this guy had so much crap piled up in the back and in the basement. The pics are from my crappy webcam, sorry. Even I had a hard time figuring out what he had it was such a mess, but he had some pretty cool OG stuff, some complete, some parts, from Schwinn and lots of others.

Below: sorta neat red bike at the bottom, with the brake.

Below: trike kit on its side, next to an OG Schwinn, I think

K. Diaz
whos bomb in the background?

·
Registered
24,862 Posts
shit, i woulda completely forgot what i went there to get... :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 :0 ....oh, and did i mention.. :0 :0 :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: ?

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
Directions please ;)

·
Registered
343 Posts
hey Kris where is that at?? You know I've been looking for some 26" biek parts for that frame I have.... when you going to bring that trike over for me to weld on??? Latez Man. Hit me up..

·
Registered
11,533 Posts
those banna seat bikes with the stick shift, aka muscle bikes, are worth some dough now...i sell them on ebay when i find'em

·
Registered
8,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Majestics Pablo@Sep 28 2003, 03:47 PM
hey Kris where is that at?? You know I've been looking for some 26" biek parts for that frame I have.... when you going to bring that trike over for me to weld on??? Latez Man. Hit me up..
One Stop Bike Shop. Good people, ton's of bike shit. Alameda and Morrison

K. Diaz

1 - 17 of 17 Posts