LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
looked on 12otl.com but all they have is basic diagrams for radio and alarm i need the entire diagram so i can fix my headlights and tail lights thet tail lights have power to them just the bulbs wont turn on for some reason ??? also in the sockets there is like this clay like putty i tried to clean it out but its all in there any body have an help thanks in advance

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
what problem are u having?

ur brake lights work, but ur headlights and tail lights dont work

it could be a fuse, or the headlight switch

·
Registered
9,528 Posts
i had a problem with my lights, they wouldnt turn on;it was becuase of the bulb :uh:

needless to say take it to an automotive electrician wont be more than 200, if it is get on the car and smash on the gas :cool:

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no the headlights didnt work then i fixed one of them and the other headlight is dim.... then tail lights dont come on but have power and some times the right side tail light will turn on but dimmly

·
Registered
16,520 Posts
Originally posted by ILUVMY82@Dec 9 2008, 11:56 PM~12386228
no the headlights didnt work then i fixed one of them and the other headlight is dim.... then tail lights dont come on but have power and some times the right side tail light will turn on but dimmly

hmm check ur grounds

·
Registered
107 Posts
had this problem in my 86 camero ended up running a toggle switsh for the tail lights and headlights.once i had them on everthang would work . then one day all of it just started working right again.never did figure it out.

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
IT WAS A BAD GROUND I FIXED IT

1 - 10 of 10 Posts