LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Originally posted by TwistedRide666@Aug 27 2006, 02:30 AM~6051492
WERE CAN I FIND AN  AIR BRUSH KIT
compressor and  all dont really no wat elas i would need can some one help me

To tell the truth ! I use a real aircompress ! Go to Wal mart and in the auto parts they have a Campbell 5 hp with a 10gal tank for around 100.00 and then grab some air house fittings too! and then look at a hobby store for the airbrush!

Hobby lobby ? They always run a sale there ! This week there internet coupon is 40% of anything in the store ! 100.00 air brush would be cheap this week for sure !

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
If you get the one from Walmart ! You should just need air fittings !

As for the An air brush ! I would look for a daul action Passhe , or iwana ! They are the best that i have used ! And they come as a kit so you wouldn't really need anything else !

If you get set up on this I would look in to automotive paints and clear ! They make for a better finish and quicker builds !

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ook kool thats it cuz i had painted my elco by can and came out bad so it me or the can paint anit really good but il a b useing this to paint bikes and models and stuff

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Any air brush will work ! And if you are going to do big shit like the bikes and stuff get your self a Jam gun or touch up ! HVLP , or gravity feed ! Both you can get at parts america Cheap !

·
Registered
5,619 Posts
Originally posted by TwistedRide666@Aug 27 2006, 02:54 AM~6051552
were do i get the air brush for like a bike  and modle at
You should be able to get an air brush at any hobby shop, or you can go to any auto paint store, but the hobby shops might be a little cheaper. Like Mini told you, get online and go to HobbyLobby.com and get their weekly coupon. Most weeks it's 40% off any one item so you could pick up an air brush for around $60, give or take a few dollars!

Hope this helps ya out bro :biggrin:

·
Registered
16,049 Posts
Keep us posted and againask for help when you get started ! But try to keep your questions in this topic ! To many topics get start and the board crashes ! I know Me and BIgg C will check in here to see whats going on so dont think know one will anwser or see that you asked for help ! We will check in here if you post in here !

·
HOME BREWED, NO HELP
15,756 Posts
i use auto paint and npaint guns so i offer no help...... :cheesy:

·
Registered
5,853 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Minidreams Inc.+Aug 27 2006, 04:16 AM~6051618-->
Keep us posted and againask for help when you get started ! But try to keep your questions in this topic ! To many topics get start and the board crashes ! I know Me and BIgg C  will check in here to see whats going on so dont think know one will anwser  or see that you asked for help ! We will check in here  if you post in here !
[/b]
<!--QuoteBegin-BiggC
@Aug 27 2006, 04:14 AM~6051615
No problem bro, glad to help with what I can.  :cheesy:
thanks for the help i will let u guys no wat happends when i get started

1 - 20 of 36 Posts