LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AND ALSO HOW MUCH IS IT TO TRADEMARK A CAR CLUB NAME???




ANY INFO WILL BE NICE.!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,381 Posts
WE DID OURS AS A SERVICE MARK IN SACRAMENTO CAPITAL AND IT COST US AROUND $70.00. YOU HAVE TO SHOW PROOF WHEN IT WAS ESTABLISHED AND SHOW THE LOGO.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by BIGG-CEE@Sep 16 2005, 01:17 AM~3826753
AND ALSO HOW MUCH IS IT TO TRADEMARK A CAR CLUB NAME???
ANY INFO WILL BE NICE.!!!
YOU CAN START HERE FIRST...

[attachmentid=278635]


Okay, all you lowriders, here is the updated National Lowrider Club Registry list... If you need any changes or would like to register a new club, contact us at: NLCR 2400 E. Katella Ave. 11th Floor; Anaheim, CA 92806 (714) 939-2441 or by email.. [email protected]
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by OGPLAYER@Sep 16 2005, 08:37 AM~3827708
YOU CAN START HERE FIRST...

[attachmentid=278635]
Okay, all you lowriders, here is the updated National Lowrider Club Registry list... If you need any changes or would like to register a new club, contact us at: NLCR 2400 E. Katella Ave. 11th Floor; Anaheim, CA 92806 (714) 939-2441 or by email.. [email protected]
U GUYS GOT A WEB PAGE I CAN LOOK AT?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,729 Posts
Originally posted by BIGG-CEE@Sep 16 2005, 01:11 PM~3829020
U GUYS GOT A WEB PAGE I CAN LOOK AT?

GO TO LOWRIDERMAGAZINE.COM AND THEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE YOU WILL FIND CLUB REGISTRY CLICK ON IT AND YOU CAN GO FROM THERE...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by OGPLAYER@Sep 16 2005, 01:59 PM~3829264
GO TO LOWRIDERMAGAZINE.COM AND THEN ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE OF THE PAGE YOU WILL FIND CLUB REGISTRY CLICK ON IT AND YOU CAN GO FROM THERE...
THANKS.!!! :thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,504 Posts
the NLCR does NOT trademark your name. i hear it over and over on here, but that doesnt do anything but register you with LRM. the NLCR is nonsense, only thing that can establish later is when you guys first made an attempt to try and establish your club. avoid all that and just trademark it, the GOVERNMENT has to do that. if not and it makes you feel special to join the NLCR, go ahead, but isnt going to gain you anything

just go here
http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/ts/ts_faq.htm
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
THE LAST POST IS 100% CORRECT. IT IS NOT A TRADEMARK UNLESS YOU FILE A APPLICATION WITH THE GOVERMENT. IT IS KINDA SPENDY JUST FOR A CAR CLUB BUT MIGHT BE WORTH IT DOWN THE ROAD. I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT USO BEING SUED AND THEY HAD TO CHANGE TO UCE BUT NOT 100% SURE?? IF YOU WANT A REAL TRADEMARK ALSO GO TO THE OFFICIAL UNITED STATES WEBSITE WWW.USPTO.GOV THERE YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFO AND ONLINE APPLICATIONS. GOOD LUCK!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,196 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by OrangeCounty58@Sep 17 2005, 08:30 AM~3832926
the NLCR does NOT trademark your name. i hear it over and over on here, but that doesnt do anything but register you with LRM. the NLCR is nonsense, only thing that can establish later is when you guys first made an attempt to try and establish your club. avoid all that and just trademark it, the GOVERNMENT has to do that.  if not and it makes you feel special to join the NLCR, go ahead, but isnt going to gain you anything

just go here
http://www.ss.ca.gov/business/ts/ts_faq.htm
GOOD LOOKING OUT BRO.!!! :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
20,699 Posts
Originally posted by BUYURBANGEAR@Sep 17 2005, 10:48 AM~3832977
THE LAST POST IS 100% CORRECT. IT IS NOT A TRADEMARK UNLESS YOU FILE A APPLICATION WITH THE GOVERMENT. IT IS KINDA SPENDY JUST FOR A CAR CLUB BUT MIGHT BE WORTH IT DOWN THE ROAD. I HEARD SOMETHING ABOUT USO BEING SUED AND THEY HAD TO CHANGE TO UCE BUT NOT 100% SURE?? IF YOU WANT A REAL TRADEMARK ALSO GO TO THE OFFICIAL UNITED STATES WEBSITE WWW.USPTO.GOV  THERE YOU CAN FIND ALL THE INFO AND ONLINE APPLICATIONS. GOOD LUCK!
spendy? the link OC58 posted showed it only costing $70
 
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Top