LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
48,471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
FOR SOME ODD REASON IT GOT CLOSED :angry: WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS TO EACH THERE OWN WE CHI TOWN,DETROIT,KC HAS BEEN HOLDING DOWN AS FAR AS THE SHOW HOPPERS GO NOW IT SUCKS THAT OUR CLUB CAME OUT FROM AZ,AND CA JUST TO SHUT THE MID WEST DOWN AND ALL THE REST SHIT IF SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER CLUB FROM THE WEST COAST CAME OUT SURE WE WOULD HAVE SHUT THEM DOWN BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS THE BIG "M" IS RUNNING IT FROM COAST TO COAST NO MATTER IF THE EAST COAST DON'T HAVE IT WE WILL BE THERE NO MATTER IF THE WEST COAST DOAN'T HAVE WE WILL BE THETER THATS WHY THE BIG M RUNS THE HOP COAST TO COAST DARE NOSE UP WE HAVE CANADA WAITING ON ALL YOU FOOS LOL SHOW STREET SHIT TALKING COUNCELERS LAWYERS PUBLIC SPEAKERS HOPPERS CAR BUILDERS AND REAL MOTHER FUCKERS WE HERE FOR YOU FOOLS

·
Registered
22,775 Posts
THE WESTCOAST SHUTS DOWN EVERYTHING :biggrin: :cool:

·
Sir_Gotti_G
39,607 Posts
What exactly are some of you giving a thumbsdown to?

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
FUCK THE MIDWEST!!!!!!!!!! EXCEPT FOR THE BBQ!!!!!!!

·
Class Act
26,972 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 1 2006, 03:11 AM~6084409
FOR SOME ODD REASON IT GOT CLOSED :angry: WELL ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS TO EACH THERE OWN WE CHI TOWN,DETROIT,KC HAS BEEN HOLDING DOWN AS FAR AS THE SHOW HOPPERS GO NOW IT SUCKS THAT OUR CLUB CAME OUT FROM AZ,AND CA JUST TO SHUT THE MID WEST DOWN AND ALL THE REST SHIT IF SOME ONE FROM ANOTHER CLUB FROM THE WEST COAST CAME OUT SURE WE WOULD HAVE SHUT THEM DOWN BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS THE BIG "M" IS RUNNING IT FROM COAST TO COAST NO MATTER IF THE EAST COAST DON'T HAVE IT WE WILL BE THERE NO MATTER IF THE WEST COAST DOAN'T HAVE WE WILL BE THETER THATS WHY THE BIG M RUNS THE HOP COAST TO COAST DARE NOSE UP WE HAVE CANADA WAITING ON ALL YOU FOOS LOL SHOW STREET SHIT TALKING COUNCELERS LAWYERS PUBLIC SPEAKERS HOPPERS CAR BUILDERS AND REAL MOTHER FUCKERS WE HERE FOR YOU FOOLS
i take it your moving to cali soon

·
Homie Styln
7,748 Posts
Originally posted by NIMSTER64@Sep 1 2006, 03:11 AM~6084409
Cool but run spell checker..

·
SINGLE PUMP NO WEIGHT
19,175 Posts
Well, I guess thats that.

Topic closed. :biggrin:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts