LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Sup

I currently bought 6 of these 6x9's to put in my Cutlass and they sound great.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Thats my "opinion"

I now need to find out how the fuck I am going to install all 6 but o well. The only place they seem to fit is the rear panels. Ima make a center console to put 1 with some cup holders. Put 2 on the back of each seat and 1 more in the middle of the 2 car seats.

They sound good tho. :)

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
yeh, i have a pair of these for my doors, im gonna drive them off of a poweracoustik 300watt amp that does 70watts x 2 RMS at 4ohms...let my new panasonic send it smooth frequencies...

at the time i got rockford fosgate 3-way 6x9's and lets just say, that will be the last time i buy a rockford coaxil or component product...they failed on me at the most crucial time... i admit, in february of this year when i first got them, i was impressed, but last week, i sounded off in a bass off at a local denny's and the SECOND the deep 40hz hit from my kicker compvr 12", the door speakers were dead (and i set it so almost no bass come through them)... at high volumes now they sound like shit...

i dont know if i should blame the sony headunit i had sending it frequencies or if i should blame the RF 6x9's for embarresing me...

-qs

·
Registered
2,581 Posts

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts