LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like everyone here either paints the bike themselves or has a friend in their club do it. I don't paint, nor do I have the desire to learn, but I want a nice custom color (possibly candy) for a good price. I want to find the best price in my area (Oakland, Ca), but its impossible to shop around for the best price when I can't even find one place. Anyone know some starting places to look for a bike painter or painter who will paint bikes???

·
Registered
895 Posts
HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE BAY REPPIN OAKLAND!!!! im in San Jose baby how bout them SHARKS and how bout them RAIDERS....lol anyways there are a few shops in Sacramento i think...and a couple in freemont just look in the fone books u will find a shop with kandy and all that kinds of paint n just find a friend to do it for u if u dont want to....i no wat u mean by not wanting to learn i tried painting my frame like 2 times and fukkin paint ran both times lolol so i just gave up but phonebooks and then ask the store about who can do it for how much CHEAAAA bayyy areaaaaa

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 17 2005, 10:41 AM~3833277
HOLDIN IT DOWN FOR THE BAY REPPIN OAKLAND!!!!  im in San Jose baby how bout them SHARKS and how bout them RAIDERS....lol anyways there are a few shops in Sacramento i think...and a couple in freemont just look in the fone books u will find a shop with kandy and all that kinds of paint n just find a friend to do it for u if u dont want to....i no wat u mean by not wanting to learn i tried painting my frame like 2 times and fukkin paint ran both times lolol so i just gave up but phonebooks and then ask the store about who can do it for how much CHEAAAA bayyy areaaaaa
Sac's too far but fremont is nothin. Are they bike painting shops, auto paint, or what?

·
Registered
895 Posts
ummmm its just a store that is like a special paint shot i cant remember the name.....but i dunno if thers such thing as "BIKE PAINT" its all metall cmon now hahah just find the color u want get sum primer and make sure if the primer is acrylic or all that other stuff taht the paint matches whatever the primer is unless u get the all 3 primer thing then u dont have to worry but hmmm jus look in the pages cuz then u will find the shop i forgot wat its called if i remember ill let u no ITS COOKIESZ NIKKUH haaha jus look hommie

·
Registered
895 Posts
its not a place were they paint it for u its just a place were u buy the paint then u can ask them were to go to have someone paint it for u im sure it wont be that expensive as long as u provide them wiht watever but if u want them to do like a pattern er sumthing i ono how much that will cost but im sure its nothinn expensive

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by just lowriding@Sep 17 2005, 10:49 AM~3833290
how hard have you looked?
Thats why I am asking here really. I don't even know what establishments to look for. I just need a broad idea since their are no "bike painting" shops, what kinda of shops would I be looking for that do bike painting on the side?

·
Banned
12,115 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 17 2005, 12:21 PM~3833564
Thats why I am asking here really. I don't even know what establishments to look for. I just need a broad idea since their are no "bike painting" shops, what kinda of shops would I be looking for that do bike painting on the side?

well ofcourse there isn't any bike painting shops, they'd get barely any work.

looks for automotive painting and custom painters... ring them up and see what they can do?

·
Registered
525 Posts
Normally, any place that can paint cars can paint bikes. I know sometimes they might now do it, but everywhere I have asked said they would do it.

·
Registered
471 Posts
i can paint bike and if you wanna know the time just let me know if its ready or what does it need im in SAN DIEGO and depends what kind of paint you want regular or kandy with flakes and patterns just tell me what you want or ill give you some ideas, also can you put some pictures up :cool:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Aye hommie i would jus crusie down the the Bays Finest Place IN SAN JOSE and just have sic n twisted do it....have u seen his bike....its fukkin siccc N TWISTED HOMMIE that shits tight so just save about 40 bucks for gas haha and then take it to homeboy over in the SJ yadadimmtalkinnbout?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by just lowriding+Sep 17 2005, 12:54 PM~3833660-->
well ofcourse there isn't any bike painting shops, they'd get barely any work.

looks for automotive painting and custom painters... ring them up and see what they can do?
[/b]

Originally posted by SIC'N'[email protected] 17 2005, 03:01 PM~3834109
WHEN YOUR READY BRO LET ME KNOW I'LL HOOK YOU UP ;)

<!--QuoteBegin-East Siderr
@Sep 17 2005, 09:21 PM~3835568
Aye hommie i would jus crusie down the the Bays Finest Place IN SAN JOSE and just have sic n twisted do it....have u seen his bike....its fukkin siccc N TWISTED HOMMIE that shits tight so just save about 40 bucks for gas haha and then take it to homeboy over in the SJ yadadimmtalkinnbout?
Guess that's what imma do. Yea sic's bike is one of the hottest paint jobs I've seen here damn near cause I like the way the murals are clearly lined off from the regular painted part. I just wanted to see what else people were doing...

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by East Siderr@Sep 17 2005, 09:21 PM~3835568
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

·
PAYBACK 47
41,646 Posts
Originally posted by Sarcastik@Sep 17 2005, 11:29 PM~3836034
Guess that's what imma do. Yea sic's bike is one of the hottest paint jobs I've seen here damn near cause I like the way the murals are clearly lined off from the regular painted part. I just wanted to see what else people were doing...
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts