Whats the best motor

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Whats the best motor

I like the Stillman OG chrome motors the best

........My car is not a hopper so I'm sure others might like a different motor

.......I like them cause they look the best and work great for me

....................plus they are hard to get so not everyone and they're mom has them in they're trunk!!!

·
Registered
2,056 Posts

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
Stillman OG

Attachments

·
Registered
2,562 Posts
saco for me

·
Registered
178 Posts
i run saco comps at 72V, the get too hot to touch never burn out on me like the old showtimes/reds/CCE etc ive had throughout the years

·
Registered
474 Posts
Oh boy... Here we go... ANother of them what is the best ____ to get posts. I like plain Jane black China motors. I am not into hopping or dancing. I want to hit the volo but not stand out.

Besides every motor, dump, pumphead, etc has a particular application that it performs best in. I mean if you are just going up/down, etc why pay for the performance motors? If you aint driving a showcar, why buy chrome plated motors? Decide on the application and then ask the question again, in my opinion.

YL.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Originally posted by 8FoCutty@Sep 13 2005, 10:44 AM~3804794
i run saco comps at 72V, the get too hot to touch never burn out on me like the old showtimes/reds/CCE etc ive had throughout the years

chrome arent they..lol :cool:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Originally posted by ROCKSOLID84@Sep 13 2005, 12:10 PM~3805517
chrome arent they..lol :cool:
damn rights, i could run the blacks to cool better, but then no bling.... besides sometimes it gets chilly here in the northwest... warm pumps keep me warm

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Originally posted by 8FoCutty@Sep 13 2005, 03:16 PM~3807014
damn rights, i could run the blacks to cool better, but then no bling.... besides sometimes it gets chilly here in the northwest... warm pumps keep me warm
haha got to run chrome ones lol...keep the fulid warm lol....mine get nice an toasty to

·
Registered
10,737 Posts
saco's in my trunk

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
i got whatever came with my ph pro comps back in '00 if they take a shit i plan on saco comps. theyre good so far but ive only ran 48 well see what happens when i go 96 :cool:

·
Member # 1,077
22,645 Posts
i have prestolights, havent let me down yet, and theyre tang key... weird. my front pump has a china on it though..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts