LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and i want to do more to his bike, just shy of radicle custom. What classifies a bike for each catagory? Street, mild, full, and radicle. All help is very much appreciated on this.

·
McAsshole
1,891 Posts
clean bike. i think it's in semi

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 11 2007, 09:59 AM~8977288
Here you go, scroll down about half way to get past the car rules. This will explain everything. If you have any questions feel free to ask.  :)
I still couldn't find it homie. If you can, e-mail it to me at [email protected].

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by wikedmexikan@Oct 11 2007, 10:55 PM~8983360
clean bike. i think it's in semi
Thanx you guys. The bike has been in full custom this year, but i want to do more to it just shy of going radicle. What puts a bike from full to radical?

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Originally posted by supreme722@Oct 12 2007, 07:49 AM~8984131
Thanx you guys. The bike has been in full custom this year, but i want to do more to it just shy of going radicle. What puts a bike from full to radical?

FULL CUSTOM;A bicycle or trike with at least three (3) major modifications on the frame and custom upholstrey, custom paint.

RADICAL CUSTOM;A bicyle or trike with at least five (5) modifications on the frame with custom upholstrey, custom paint and handcrafted custom parts.

I LOVE UR BIKE - I HOPE THIS HELPS U HOMIE!!! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Originally posted by skinnischwinn@Oct 12 2007, 08:13 AM~8984551
FULL CUSTOM;A bicycle or trike with at least three (3) major modifications on the frame and custom upholstrey, custom paint.
RADICAL CUSTOM;A bicyle or trike with at least five (5) modifications on the frame with custom upholstrey, custom paint and handcrafted custom parts.
I LOVE UR BIKE - I HOPE THIS HELPS U HOMIE!!! :biggrin:
SO DOES A BIKE WITH 3 BODY MODS AND HANDCRAFTED PARTS GO IN RADICAL OR DOES IT STAY IN FULL.???????????

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
Originally posted by viejitocencoast@Oct 12 2007, 12:08 PM~8986345
SO YOU NEED TO BE IN RAD. TO COMPETE FOR B.O.T.Y RIGHT, DO MOLDED FENDERS COUNT FOR BODY MODS???
no, any one can qualify but you gotta win sweeps. Molded fenders only count if there attached to the frame some how, like welded on of fiberglassed.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 12 2007, 12:12 PM~8986372
no, any one can qualify but you gotta win sweeps. Molded fenders only count if there attached to the frame some how, like welded on of fiberglassed.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU GOTTA WIN SWEEPS ,WTF. IS THAT SORRY NEVER REALLY PAID ATT. TO LRM SHOWS BUT IT LOOKS INTERESTING

·
Registered
48,347 Posts
The LRM judge scores every single bike at the show. Then at the end, he takes the three highest scores for all two wheelers and thats how he gets 1st 2nd and third for sweeps. Same thing with the trikes.

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Originally posted by socios b.c. prez@Oct 12 2007, 12:24 PM~8986478
The LRM judge scores every single bike at the show. Then at the end, he takes the three highest scores for all two wheelers and thats how he gets 1st 2nd and third for sweeps. Same thing with the trikes.
OK I GET IT ,BUT ITS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE FOR A FULL TO BEAT A RAD, RIGHT BECAUSE IT HAS MORE MODS

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Originally posted by viejitocencoast@Oct 12 2007, 12:26 PM~8986495
OK I GET IT ,BUT ITS ALMOST IMPOSIBLE FOR A FULL TO BEAT A RAD, RIGHT BECAUSE IT HAS MORE MODS

NO IT ISN'T IMPOSIBLE FOR A FULL TO BEAT RADICAL BIKES. MY SON BEATS RADICALS ALL THE TIME. MODS. ARE ONLY SO MANY POINTS. YOU CAN MAKE THOSE POINTS UP IN OTHER AREAS. THINGS JUST NEED TO BE NICE AND CLEAN.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey guys, this helps out alot! Thanxs for all the imput. Be on the look out for us next year! We are giving it a face lift!

1 - 20 of 63 Posts