LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 18 2005, 06:39 PM~3839107
it's junk is what it is  :biggrin:
How is it junk exactly?

If you need it to plot some box dimensions it looks like it could handle that quite well.

I don't know the software nor am I defending it, just wondering what makes this "junk" as opposed to all the other shit that's out there

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by kannabis@Sep 20 2005, 03:58 PM~3851682
How is it junk exactly?

If you need it to plot some box dimensions it looks like it could handle that quite well.

I don't know the software nor am I defending it, just wondering what makes this "junk" as opposed to all the other shit that's out there
a lot of programs are not very accurate..this one falls in that category.

if you just need to build a sealed box...then i'm sure it's capable. but you shouldn't need a program to do something that simple ;)

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
download bassbox pro :) or you can hope and pray to find a copy of Leap online...

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by Brahma Brian@Sep 20 2005, 03:28 PM~3852385
You can like get Bass Box Pro 6 off me if you like act right...  :cheesy:
Like.... ok, so that would mean stop saying like? :0

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
Originally posted by 1ofaknd@Sep 20 2005, 05:25 PM~3853058
man, i've tried to send it to people and it NEVER works when they try to install it... :dunno:
:( do you have to open it with a certain prgoram or something? :dunno:

·
Registered
989 Posts
I've been looking "online" for LEAP for a looooooooong time. Never been able to track it down, but I have evaluated a lot of other software ;)

·
Banned
9,973 Posts
well, i'd like to download that or a program LIKE that one, if anyone has something like that, it would be great if they could email it to me :dunno: PM me if you have it

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by 1lowimpala@Sep 20 2005, 07:30 PM~3853092
:( do you have to open it with a certain prgoram or something? :dunno:
no, but it always said a file was missing to install it...even though it had every file that comes with it and shit...wierd going's on i tell ya :confused:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
could it be that the manufacturer thought that maybe one person would purchase it and then leak it amonst there comrads?...to prevent this, could it be that they slipped a lil anti-copy bug in when you installed it?

-qs

·
Premium Member
21,387 Posts
Originally posted by CuttieBuddie@Sep 20 2005, 08:15 PM~3853447
could it be that the manufacturer thought that maybe one person would purchase it and then leak it amonst there comrads?...to prevent this, could it be that they slipped a lil anti-copy bug in when you installed it?

-qs
nah, cuz i downloaded it to begin with and then installed it..send the SAME zip file to someone else..and it didn't work

1 - 20 of 26 Posts