LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
juice like what do you think would look the best?

49 merc-flat black with white top
90something ford thunderbird-candy green over a silver base and white top and possibly patterns
91 merc cougar-mettalic green with white top

what do you think?please reply,thanks

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by LowJay6911@Aug 5 2003, 09:23 PM
i think the 91 merc cougar-mettalic green with white top would look better juiced.
sorry the cougar would be matallic blue with white top

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Dude if you wanna be different that bad go out and get a chevelle, Expedition, or a 69 Charger or a belair that's plastic. All of those cars fit the HH chassis with little or no Mods, Look good when done, have plenty of room and lines for pinstriping, patternz, or whatever else you'd desire, and Nobody else really has em.. Or you could resort back to one of the trusty Impalas.. Or better yet do some traditional but original. Like a 62 Hardtop, or a 63 drop or wagon, or even make a drop top limo!(Nevermind, that's what I already got! ;) ) Good Luck!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Aug 5 2003, 11:10 PM
Dude if you wanna be different that bad go out and get a chevelle, Expedition, or a 69 Charger or a belair that's plastic. All of those cars fit the HH chassis with little or no Mods, Look good when done, have plenty of room and lines for pinstriping, patternz, or whatever else you'd desire, and Nobody else really has em.. Or you could resort back to one of the trusty Impalas.. Or better yet do some traditional but original. Like a 62 Hardtop, or a 63 drop or wagon, or even make a drop top limo!(Nevermind, that's what I already got! ;) ) Good Luck!
naw man I dont want to do impalas only wagons but I cant find them and I dont want to spend alot on the body only and no chevelle for me and for the 62 that is the only impala I would do
but I dont have a 63 top

·
Registered
598 Posts
i have like 12 expeditions in my 2 big giant crates of model cars...lol they all had hydro's... thats one of the most played out models to put hydro's on here in miami... that and a 64... and wuts up with evryone n those hh chassis?... wut ever happened to good old fashion stock chassis the kit brings?... i alwayz uze the stock chassis n works perfect...

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 6 2003, 08:31 AM
i have like 12 expeditions in my 2 big giant crates of model cars...lol they all had hydro's... thats one of the most played out models to put hydro's on here in miami... that and a 64... and wuts up with evryone n those hh chassis?... wut ever happened to good old fashion stock chassis the kit brings?... i alwayz uze the stock chassis n works perfect...
naw that is more hard work,lolI wanna get a 60 nomad wagon!

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 6 2003, 08:31 AM
what else do you have.....?

·
Registered
598 Posts
i have 2 crates full of models... i got some accords in there a bunch of impala's. a dodge ram dually, grand national limo, convertable grand national,a silverado,4 suburbans (diecast),3 crown victoria's, bel air wagon,3 bel air, Alter-nomad caprice(never seen one of those kits again) uhm...one of those 70's custom vans... uhm...like 12 expeditions... 1 explorer,1 70 monte carlo, 1 infiniti Q-45, 2 59 caddilac's, 59 impala,60 impala,61 impala,62 impala,63 impala,like 7 64 impala's,2 65 impala's,1 67 impala, and one 96 impala i had another 96 lime green with hydro's but i sold it... uhm... i noe i have more... a chevy 1500 dually(diecast) uhm... i got like 4 diecast 64's...i got a diecast 60 also... uhm...and a plastic chevy 1500 that kit was tyte... now az in recent projects... i got... 70 monte carlo,86 elcamino SS,1962 impala convertable,57 chevy cameo, 57 chevy stepside,57 corvette... fdgdfgfdgdfg

·
Registered
598 Posts
oh yea i also got 2 f150's one stepside and one not and a dodge ram and 2 benzo's but these are not in my crates these are in boxes on a shelf in my room.. i got the crates outside in the shed...lol

·
Registered
598 Posts
now i found another cameo, a new corvette, a vert 65,an s-10 an old mustang, also i found the kit for the lowrider vert mustang, a vert 63, another diecast suburban, and one of those big rig model kits...

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 6 2003, 08:54 AM
i have 2 crates full of models... i got some accords in there a bunch of impala's. a dodge ram dually, grand national limo, convertable grand national,a silverado,4 suburbans (diecast),3 crown victoria's, bel air wagon,3 bel air, Alter-nomad caprice(never seen one of those kits again) uhm...one of those 70's custom vans... uhm...like 12 expeditions... 1 explorer,1 70 monte carlo, 1 infiniti Q-45, 2 59 caddilac's, 59 impala,60 impala,61 impala,62 impala,63 impala,like 7 64 impala's,2 65 impala's,1 67 impala, and one 96 impala i had another 96 lime green with hydro's but i sold it... uhm... i noe i have more... a chevy 1500 dually(diecast) uhm... i got like 4 diecast 64's...i got a diecast 60 also... uhm...and a plastic chevy 1500 that kit was tyte... now az in recent projects... i got... 70 monte carlo,86 elcamino SS,1962 impala convertable,57 chevy cameo, 57 chevy stepside,57 corvette... fdgdfgfdgdfg
damn that is alot and I got an alternomad in one of the hobby shops around here

14 cnd

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I dont want to get an impala because they played out in models and in real cars

·
Registered
772 Posts
Originally posted by tRiCk oR TrEaT@Aug 6 2003, 08:54 AM
you wanna sell any of those models?

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
dub city 64 impala wagon

would the HH 4 motor setup lift that and could I hop it?

Last edited by 66pontiac at Aug 6 2003, 12:25 PM

1 - 17 of 17 Posts