LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just crusin...didnt hit any switches...heard a whining noise....went to pull over and the pump motor exploded in flames...fuckin huge ass flames....got it put out...heres the damage....what caused this...noid did fry...or at least i dont think it did because i didnt even hit a switch and after the fire was out i touched the noid and it was cold....

·
Registered
289 Posts
looks like what happend is the gasket that protects the stud the goes through the motor housing made contact. or the motors mounting screws made contact with the inner workings of the motor. Just my guess. Did you peform a autopsy on the motor.

Mark

www.marcustoms.com

·
EnViUs
22,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by Marcustoms@Sep 23 2005, 09:55 PM~3875330
looks like what happend is the gasket that protects the stud the goes through the motor housing made contact. or the motors mounting screws made contact with the inner workings of the motor. Just my guess. Did you peform a autopsy on the motor.

Mark

www.marcustoms.com
well it just happed 30 mins ago...im going to take it apart tomorrow i guess....That hole in the motor is in a completly different spot than the terminal..the terminal got hot and pop off after the fire was out....i dont know what happend...just sucked ass :(

1 - 4 of 4 Posts