LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what ton coils do you guys think i should run up front i have 4 1/2 ton coils in there now but i cut them to lay low for a few weeks but now its goin to sit like a hopper again. and i am mainly goin to be pullin power 3's and clowin on people with the hop what ton do you think i should do. i and havin a #13 pump head to the front i was thinkin runnin 4 or 4 1/2 ton again but i dunno if i should go smaller ton.

·
Registered
5,905 Posts
hell go 5 ton

·
Registered
2,056 Posts
Originally posted by 79elco@Jul 26 2005, 03:06 PM
what ton coils do you guys think i should run up front i have 4 1/2 ton coils in there now but i cut them to lay low for a few weeks but now its goin to sit like a hopper again. and i am mainly goin to be pullin power 3's and clowin on people with the hop what ton do you think i should do. i and havin a #13 pump head to the front i was thinkin runnin 4 or 4 1/2 ton again but i dunno if i should go smaller ton.
[snapback]3484307[/snapback]​
what size engine do you have and how is your set up set up how many batteries and so forth

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am goin to have 3 pumps with 6 or 7 batts to the front and the rest shared to the rear 2 pumps and i have a built 327 powerin the car. does that help out with the suggestions?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i have 4 1/2 ton in there now it use to be setup for hopping so it had almost a full stack in there and i cut them but now i am goin to get new coils and dont know which ones to run. people tell me go with 4.5 and some say 4 and 3.5 as much imput will help

1 - 10 of 10 Posts