LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know what color green on trick daddy 73 impala i know its not organic green. i believe its under the limegold on the hok charts, im not sure what base it is. thanks alot if anyone can help :cool:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Looks like Organic Green over a Gold Base to me . But I could be wrong. It could be a number of different combinations. Lime Green over a Green,Silver Or Gold Base and the amount of coats applied determines the end result also. :dunno:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
who else painting that show nuff candy besides him post some pic if you have any im lookin for somebody who can really spray that candy no blotches no streaks just straight candy im in atlanta but wiliin to travel to surrounding states :puffin: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Sudamar is the worst paintshop in the world...every "candy" donk that comes out of there f**kin fades in less than 4 months.....he only did trick shit good cuz face it...its trick........

·
Registered
725 Posts
Originally posted by 2DAYWASAGOODDAY@Nov 5 2003, 08:34 PM
Sudamar is the worst paintshop in the world...every "candy" donk that comes out of there f**kin fades in less than 4 months.....he only did trick shit good cuz face it...its trick........
maybe he wasnt using clear coat. :dunno:

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
holla at me if you plan on bringing it to the ville why waste a trip :0

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
did you say half the quality :0

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
he opened his self up for that i'm just speaking the FACTS

:cool: :cool:

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Originally posted by Big Doe+Nov 7 2003, 10:10 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Big Doe @ Nov 7 2003, 10:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--95 SS Swangin@Nov 7 2003, 09:16 PM
did you say half the quality :0
DING DING DING We have a winner!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:[/b][/quote]
:guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :guns: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn: :burn:

·
Registered
2,915 Posts
Originally posted by chicagosteve@Nov 9 2003, 10:33 AM
ouch! for a second i almost cared but then i remembered how high youre 5 pumped car hit and laughed.whats the matter homie have problems gettin it up? :dunno: :dunno:
ok first off my car has 6 pumps in it second were is your shit this was not about my car our your car its about paint and quality witch in my eyes you have non of just get over it all i said was if this guy come to louisville there no sence in him getting a bad job point blanke if you want i can start a paint war on her but you must ask around for you its a no win situation

let me no when ever you ready to start posting up rides for a comparision the bad thing is the 2 cars you've paint both guys a my freinds and i hate to do it but when ever you are ready :uh:

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
im stuck in between choosing who i want to pick this spring to give my caddy a kandy treatment.

should it be........drum roll.......jon "95ss swangin"
or
drum roll..........his competitor......chicago steve.

hmmmmm!!!!!! i've seen the gucci ride in person it's unreal.
but
chicagosteve.....i do addmit....half the price does sound good.

i dont know what to do

:uh:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts