LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was hoping someone who is clos to lifestyles or someone who knows the painter would respond

·
Registered
949 Posts
Originally posted by purpl7duece+Sep 2 2003, 02:45 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (purpl7duece @ Sep 2 2003, 02:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--player disease@Sep 1 2003, 08:53 PM
so I guess no one knows the exact color on this car??
unless someone here owns it or painted it or is a paint kolor expert. i would say no.[/b][/quote]
If you ever have to formulate a colour from scratch ,, based on a picture you will never get it spot on first time .. even a color expert can't say for sure but only give an assumption of what it is made of..

It could be on the line of a candy gold or orange(tangerine) like said above or even a 3layer pearl ,, like a yellow/gold pearl/flake over an orange base..

·
Registered
232 Posts
it looks like HOK's pegan gold over a silver base w/ ultra mini silver flake and then candy tangerine over the pegan gold....possibly 4 coats of pegan gold and 2 coats of tangerine.....

Last edited by LimeLightCCNissan at Sep 2 2003, 01:43 AM

1 - 12 of 12 Posts