LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

What color leather should I use with my interior?

2K views 38 replies 16 participants last post by  WICKEDSTYLES 
#1 ·
I will post pics of my current interior also!

Medium Brown

Brown Bluff

Bourban

OR

Parchment with Brown piping!

See less See more
#8 ·
Yeah the Brown fabric is comfortable, but I love leather! ;) And don't want White! Everybody has white! ;)

I was thinking 2-tone with Bourban and Parchment!! ;)

#10 ·
Originally posted by rollin low in a grand prix@Dec 11 2003, 05:43 PM
all us players have white :biggrin:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Yeah and I bet you can't wait till it turns cream!! ;) Plus we are talking about leather not vinyl!! J/K ;)

#14 ·
i like brown bluff and bourbon 2-tone......
Thought ya said that u were leaving it O.G. cause its mint though? Either way its gonna look tight.... keep the progress goin!

Rob

#15 ·
Was going to leave it OG, but the front seat would have to be redone and then the rear would to match the front so I said fuck it it is getting custom! ;) Thanks for the input man!

#16 ·
of the colors you posted i would say parchment with the brown piping.....just a suggestion though look for some darker brown leathers

#21 ·
Originally posted by timdog57+Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--95 SS Swangin@Dec 11 2003, 09:22 PM
i would do it in buff or burban i have  a? for you what you going to do about that dash?
I was going to leave it the color it is! Why you have a suggestion?! :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
take the windsheld out and i can die it to match the rest of your interior let me no i have a guy that will cut the glass out and put it back in for $40

#22 ·
Originally posted by 95 SS Swangin+Dec 11 2003, 10:03 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (95 SS Swangin @ Dec 11 2003, 10:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -timdog57@Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--95 SS Swangin
@Dec 11 2003, 09:22 PM
i would do it in buff or burban i have  a? for you what you going to do about that dash?

I was going to leave it the color it is! Why you have a suggestion?! :biggrin:
take the windsheld out and i can die it to match the rest of your interior let me no i have a guy that will cut the glass out and put it back in for $40[/b][/quote]
I can get the glass out on my own, plus it needs new glass anyway! But what about the plastic pieces? Do they get died also? I would think the dark brown would match! I don't know I need to get some leather samples! Do you know anyone that could get some for me?!

#23 ·
Originally posted by timdog57+Dec 11 2003, 08:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (timdog57 @ Dec 11 2003, 08:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -95 SS Swangin@Dec 11 2003, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by -timdog57@Dec 11 2003, 07:37 PM
<!--QuoteBegin--95 SS Swangin
@Dec 11 2003, 09:22 PM

I was going to leave it the color it is! Why you have a suggestion?! :biggrin:

take the windsheld out and i can die it to match the rest of your interior let me no i have a guy that will cut the glass out and put it back in for $40
I can get the glass out on my own, plus it needs new glass anyway! But what about the plastic pieces? Do they get died also? I would think the dark brown would match! I don't know I need to get some leather samples! Do you know anyone that could get some for me?![/b][/quote]
chris has some i think i have some somewhere have to look and see if i still have them

i would dye it all to match except the black peices hit me up this weekend and i will come over and we can look at it and get it figured out

#24 ·
i have some dark brown leather as well, will try to send you some pics Tim. The parch will look phat, who cares what anyone else has to say, it's your ride. plus brown in a monte looks tight as hell.

#26 ·
Originally posted by lowriders2choppers@Dec 12 2003, 01:38 AM
i have some dark brown leather as well, will try to send you some pics Tim. The parch will look phat, who cares what anyone else has to say, it's your ride. plus brown in a monte looks tight as hell.
Thats sounds good if you can send me some pics!!

And sorry John I didn't see your post or I would have hollared at you!! ;) I will get with you after the holiday's I am in no big hurry just trying to set a budget! ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.