LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i got a 4 door caprice, with a full vinyl white top, im NOT changing the top, and the interior will be FULLY black leather and crushed velvet right now the car is a offwhite stock paint and starting to fade, after winter im going to paint it, i was thinking a pearl white, but will a candy be cheaper or more expensive??? i want something that will look tight with the white top.... possibly a green mybe? would that go good with the whte top and black interior? or maybe like a candyblue with flakes? whatever i do i really want to flake it out, but i was thinking if i got the pearl white and flaked it out, would the pearl realy even stick out????

Thanks guys!!!

and where can i get h.o.k. paint from??? my moms bf owns a auto shop and got a paint booth and will paint it for me buti wanna see if i can get paint cheap somewhere, lemme know

PEECE

·
Registered
7,936 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks homie, what color should i do my interior then? the seats are staying black, should i do black leather seats, and some green/black crushed velvet for everything else??

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
yeah the green and black crushed velvet would be cool IF you can find some good NON STRETCH (usually like $10-$13 a yard)

brighter looking green........they make it in stretchable....(which you can buy at wal mart) for like $6 a yard.........but not in NON STRETCH that i know of....the non stretch is dark nasty green...

but it depends what look you are going for??........

good luck bro........

Last edited by SWITCHCRAFT at Nov 17 2003, 03:42 AM

·
Registered
873 Posts
Yo paint it Kandy Green with the wite top that shit would look tight ass hell. And as for yor interior u should just do it a black leather with a green piping all around that would make it look clea and classic ass hell. but whatever u decide good luck. :cool:

·
Registered
10,888 Posts
Originally posted by DiRtYsOuTh ReGaL@Nov 17 2003, 04:23 AM
Yo paint it Kandy Green with the wite top that shit would look tight ass hell. And as for yor interior u should just do it a black leather with a green piping all around that would make it look clea and classic ass hell. but whatever u decide good luck. :cool:
i agree...green piping.........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts