LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it's a super sport

and i want it to do like red and a white top with gold flakes? what you guys think?


any suggestions? and pics please if you can help thanks and interior will be redone
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,733 Posts
doesn't really matter if you are baggin it. You could paint it pink, it's gonna have bags you already ruined it.











j/p. Paint it a solid color. If you don't want to reinforce etc, then why go all out on paint - just paint it black or white.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,746 Posts
Originally posted by mr.pimpdaddy@Dec 9 2003, 12:01 PM
it's a super sport

and i want it to do like red and a white top with gold flakes? what you guys think?


any suggestions? and pics please if you can help thanks and interior will be redone
Red w/ a white top would be tight as hell..the top will break it off from the rest of the car.

Don't realy care for flakes tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,665 Posts
damn you :angry: (you know why)


anyway, go with a solid color on the body and a different color for the roof..

my favorite color for a 64 is mocha frost with a white roof, gives me a boner every time.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Dec 9 2003, 03:25 PM
damn you :angry: (you know why)


anyway, go with a solid color on the body and a different color for the roof..

my favorite color for a 64 is mocha frost with a white roof, gives me a boner every time.
I know lol

why a solid color? like a red? lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
i've always like dark green with flakes on six fours, and blue looks badass also, but if u went blue that would be going to far, with the bags and all, 2 blue bagged impalas, too confusing
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by old_school_48@Dec 9 2003, 04:55 PM
i've always like dark green with flakes on six fours, and blue looks badass also, but if u went blue that would be going to far, with the bags and all, 2 blue bagged impalas, too confusing
lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,665 Posts
Originally posted by old_school_48@Dec 9 2003, 06:55 PM
i've always like dark green with flakes on six fours, and blue looks badass also, but if u went blue that would be going to far, with the bags and all, 2 blue bagged impalas, too confusing
damn, you're gonna be confused as hell this summer then! :0

oh shit, it's suppesed to be a secret :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 9 2003, 05:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 9 2003, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--old_school_48@Dec 9 2003, 06:55 PM
i've always like dark green with flakes on six fours, and blue looks badass also, but if u went blue that would be going to far, with the bags and all,  2 blue bagged impalas, too confusing
damn, you're gonna be confused as hell this summer then! :0

oh shit, it's suppesed to be a secret :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
u mean theres another one comming? damn man aint one enough lol
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,106 Posts
******* NO !!!!!! You cant do red w/ white roof......... That looks gay :0 ........ RED & GREEN for X-MAS............. YOu should paint the car to match the interior -- you still got the same interior ??/ Then it will be Maroon & white.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
343 Posts
why not paint it army green, then u can be cool like the hummer in blvd mag coule months ago, how gay was that ride
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,746 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Dec 9 2003, 07:00 PM
mocha frost.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:


:0 :0 tight :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,569 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh+Dec 9 2003, 05:58 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bigdanmcintosh @ Dec 9 2003, 05:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--old_school_48@Dec 9 2003, 06:55 PM
i've always like dark green with flakes on six fours, and blue looks badass also, but if u went blue that would be going to far, with the bags and all,  2 blue bagged impalas, too confusing
damn, you're gonna be confused as hell this summer then! :0

oh shit, it's suppesed to be a secret :biggrin:[/b][/quote]
:0
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,630 Posts
blue with a white top....thatll be original...dan i sold DAT deRE IZZaMp!!!!!!!111
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
15,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by stigs106@Dec 10 2003, 06:12 AM
candy brandy wine

nice color

can anybody post more red impalas :biggrin:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,880 Posts
Originally posted by mr.pimpdaddy@Dec 10 2003, 04:01 AM
it's a super sport

and i want it to do like red and a white top with gold flakes? what you guys think?


any suggestions? and pics please if you can help thanks and interior will be redone
yer man sounds good ay , should look real good , but i guess u all dont want my fuckin opion but anyways , a bright orange pearl with a purple over top with gold flake looks good ,ive done that before , turned out heaps good :)
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Top