LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wanna know if any of you have any ideas for me on what color to paint my car. It is a 73 Chevy Caprice 2-Door. My interior colors are pearl white and peanut butter. Pearl white is the majority color. I was gonna paint it Pearl white like on the escalades. but i changed my mind I wanna roll with candy now, the seats actually pearl like the paint on the escalade so keep that in mind peace :cool:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Originally posted by Seven-Tre Donk@Nov 21 2003, 05:30 PM
I wanna know if any of you have any ideas for me on what color to paint my car. It is a 73 Chevy Caprice 2-Door. My interior colors are pearl white and peanut butter. Pearl white is the majority color. I was gonna paint it Pearl white like on the escalades. but i changed my mind I wanna roll with candy now, the seats actually pearl like the paint on the escalade so keep that in mind peace :cool:
My favorite is kandy cobalt blue sprayed over a black fondation color, But Im not sure if that would go with your interior. It would go with either color by them selfs but not both in the mix.

·
59 imp 64 imp 77 mc
11,239 Posts
With the interior you got, id go Green like Tricc Daddys ranfla.

·
Registered
3,159 Posts
Originally posted by leo+Nov 21 2003, 06:37 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (leo @ Nov 21 2003, 06:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Seven-Tre Donk@Nov 21 2003, 05:30 PM
I wanna know if any of you have any ideas for me on what color to paint my car. It is a 73 Chevy Caprice 2-Door. My interior colors are pearl white and peanut butter. Pearl white is the majority color. I was gonna paint it Pearl white like on the escalades. but i changed my mind I wanna roll with candy now, the seats actually pearl like the paint on the escalade so keep that in mind peace  :cool:
My favorite is kandy cobalt blue sprayed over a black fondation color, But Im not sure if that would go with your interior. It would go with either color by them selfs but not both in the mix.[/b][/quote]
same color im dong with my car but with a silver foundation and medium flake

1 - 5 of 5 Posts