LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I GOT A 86 REGAL... RYE NOW ITS GLOSS BLACK BUT I WAS THINKIN OF MAYBE A INCA GOLD,A KANDY GREEN OR RED, SOMETHING THAT CATCHES PEOPLES ATTENTION ID APRECIATE IT IF ANYONE CAN GUIDE ME TO A GOOD CHOICE N MAYBE POST UP PICTURES OF REGALS THAT LOOK NICE TO YOU ITLL REALLY HELP ALOT. ;)

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
I like this one

AS far as I know, Aztec Gold doesnt exist anymore.

But Spanish Gold does! ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good lookin out homie that ones not bad but maybe i wana get it a lil bit more lighter that seems to dark or maybe cause its not so sunny the day of the pictures huh well any other colors that look nice on regals?

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
Originally posted by lyrical_nerd@Aug 11 2005, 09:25 AM~3593135
good lookin out homie that ones not bad but maybe i wana get it a lil bit more lighter that seems to dark or maybe cause its not so sunny the day of the pictures huh well any other colors that look nice on regals?
if you want bright and eye catching,lime green or some birhgt ass yellow,maybe some neon from HOK :biggrin:

·
Registered
8,621 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post up pictaz of regals with eye catchin paintjobs n see if yall know the colors help a brotha out lol iono bout a neon but u neva know i might do neon green pink squares orange circles n red triangles :cool: naw jp lol

·
Registered
136 Posts
Kandy Money Money Green...I love that color, bout to get it on a Cutlass. I think it looks sweet on Regals or Cutlass

·
~Individuals CC~
6,502 Posts
Someone must have a photos of Pagan Gold.

I think that is the shade he is wanting to see.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts