LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just lookin to see what company has the cheapest stuff (not junk just a good deal) im wanting to juice this 89 town car i just picked up but i know i wont be hanging on the to car for a long time so just lookin for some good deals. just want a pretty basic set up. 2 pumps 4 dumps 4 batts.

·
Registered
14,802 Posts
im pretty sure ron over at blackmagic hydraulics is still running his 2 pump special....i believe del toro is also running a special

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Originally posted by jumper@Jan 19 2009, 01:32 PM~12749714
just lookin to see what company has the cheapest stuff (not junk just a good deal) im wanting to juice this 89 town car i just picked up but i know i wont be hanging on the to car for a long time so just lookin for some good deals. just want a pretty basic set up. 2 pumps 4 dumps 4 batts.

bad attitude to start with homie thinking like that youll end up spending more time and money in your car.look at a few web sites but all the while just rember !YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! ;)

·
Registered
3,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by .TODD@Jan 19 2009, 05:08 PM~12751040
bad attitude to start with homie thinking like that youll end up spending more time and money in your car.look at a few web sites but all the while just rember !YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! ;)

ya i understand. but like i said im not gunna be keepin this car to long. i go through cars like water. if i planned on keeping this for my self i would deffinetly get some quality stuff.

·
Registered
14,438 Posts
Originally posted by jumper@Jan 19 2009, 04:11 PM~12751058
ya i understand. but like i said im not gunna be keepin this car to long. i go through cars like water. if i planned on keeping this for my self i would deffinetly get some quality stuff.

:cool:

·
Registered
9,793 Posts
just remember cheap stuff aint good and good stuff aint cheap

bmh has the best kits for the price either hitt up the shop direst or 1 of there many distributers

1 - 10 of 10 Posts