LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

What components and mids?

640 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  JOE(CAPRICE)68 
#1 ·
I have a JL 300/4v2, and looking for some nice stuff that wont break the bank.

#3 ·
What kind of music do you listen to? Street Car daily driven or competition?

Try researching these online? How much are you looking to spend around?

Zapco i-6.2 6.5's

Exile Xpe 6.5's

Digital Designs 6.5's

A/D/S 346CS 6.5's

DB Drive Platinum series 6.5's

DLS R6A 6.5's

Boston Acoustics

Infinity

Rockford Fosgate

Diamond Car Audio

Rainbows

Your best bet is to go into a stereo shop with your choice of music and let them demo some speakers for you to see what sounds you find appealing.

#5 ·
I have a Pioneer head unit, with a JL 500/1v2 and a JL 300/4v2. I am thinking about running 1 JL 12w6v3, but not sure about what components to put in the doors, or what to run in the rear dash. I want a clean, clear sound, but do not want to break the bank.

#9 ·
Boston acoustices makes super clean mids and highs at a good price. definietly look into them, they are welllll worth the money. on ebay they are going so cheap its a steal, brand new in the box. You got probably get all 4 on ebay for 140 max, and they sound super crisp and clean on / series amps :cool:

#10 ·
Originally posted by tko_818@Feb 18 2010, 05:30 PM~16654327
Boston acoustices makes super clean mids and highs at a good price. definietly look into them, they are welllll worth the money. on ebay they are going so cheap its a steal, brand new in the box. You got probably get all 4 on ebay for 140 max, and they sound super crisp and clean on / series amps :cool:
:cool: :biggrin: :yes:

These sound really clean and do not distort at high volumes. It really picks up certain instrumentals and sound crisp. There are other brands out there and what sounds good to me might not necessarily sound good to you. Try getting a demo at your local shop.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.