LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know how everything elso works but what are dumps for??? For when you hop??? ALso blocks???What are they for??? :uh:

T

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by dreday@Oct 4 2003, 06:38 PM
Dumps are the valves that are controlled by the switch to release pressure, to let the car down.
Blocks are the thick piece of metal that you see between the tank & motor on an assembled pump.
Amen!!!

Couldn't have said it better :cheesy:

T

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by [email protected]@Oct 4 2003, 07:14 PM
this fool agrees with everything. I think if I said shit tasted good, he would be like,,,,"yep :cheesy: "

dumb shit
This fool know what hes talking about goldspoke88 ;)

·
Registered
549 Posts
UR BLOCK IS THE PIECE OF METEL THAT ALLOWS FLUID (PASSAGE) TO FLOW FROM THE TANK BEING SUCKED IN FROM THE GEAR TO UR FITTINGS..............ITS GOT A OPENING FOR UR HIGH PRESSURE (OIL GOING OUT) LEAVING THE TANK AND UR LOW PRESSURE OIL COMMIN OUT FROM UR DUMPS INTO THE TANK.........AND THEY ALREADY EXPLAINED WHAT DUMPS DO.........OKAY SO A SHORT REVIEW THE BLOCK IS THE BODY OF A PUMP........... ;) GET IT GOT IT GOOD................

I HOPE :uh:

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
YEah ThnX but what block is the best???Showtime has a bunch of blocks but wich is the best???

·
Registered
4,710 Posts
Originally posted by DOWNER_42069@Oct 4 2003, 09:34 PM
YEah ThnX but what block is the best???Showtime has a bunch of blocks but wich is the best???
I like Hi-Low's Elite 2000 block w/ the 1" port. Just about all the companies have one w/ a 1" port. Its your choice.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts