LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OKAY I HAVE A CUTTLASS WITH TWO PUMPS AND FOUR BATTS WHAT DO I NEED TO REINFORCE IN ORDER TO HOP NOT MUCH MAYBE JUST CHIP I AM TRYING TO GET READY NOW FOR NEXT SPRING I JUST GOT A DEAL ON A PRO HOPPER SET UP EVERYTHING BUT THE PUMPS A HAVE FOUR SETS OF CYNLINDERS 8'S 10'S AND 12'S FOUR CHAMPION BATTS 4X4 WITH A 1000 CCA NOIDS AND EVERYTHING FOR $30 GOT LUCKY :cool:

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
1st: Invest in four more batteries...
2nd: you have to reinforce the ears up front, the belly, the sides... from there stretch your A-arms two inches or 1 1/2...
3rd: reinforce the back part of the chassis and if you want to three wheel just build a bridge on it... other than that...

4th: full frame off reinforcement.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I AM NOT GOING TO BE HOPPING A LOT DO I STILL HAVE TO REINFORCE EVERYTHING AND I MAYBE SELLING OR TRADING SOME PARTS FOR ANOTHER PUMP ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO STAND THREE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH MY SET-UP? :)

·
Registered
11,705 Posts
Originally posted by MRA@Oct 30 2003, 04:07 AM
I AM NOT GOING TO BE HOPPING A LOT DO I STILL HAVE TO REINFORCE EVERYTHING AND I MAYBE SELLING OR TRADING SOME PARTS FOR ANOTHER PUMP ALL I REALLY WANT TO DO IS TO STAND THREE HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE WITH MY SET-UP? :)
same as above... you should just go with 3 1/2's if you aren't going to hop...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts