:biggrin:

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
I got one.painted it gloss purple,they look great

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Got an electric purple one. Gold pegusus wheels. Skirts. Chrome upper and lower a-arms, air cleaner, rear end, driveshaft, carb, alternater, water pump, and exhaust. Looks great! ;) White interior with a amp on the floor and a changer under the dash with a tach on top of the dash. :0

·
Registered
5,191 Posts
Originally posted by Lowridingmike@Oct 20 2003, 05:21 PM
Got an electric purple one. Gold pegusus wheels. Skirts. Chrome upper and lower a-arms, air cleaner, rear end, driveshaft, carb, alternater, water pump, and exhaust. Looks great! ;) White interior with a amp on the floor and a changer under the dash with a tach on top of the dash. :0
electric purple?how does that look?

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by 66pontiac+Oct 21 2003, 03:22 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (66pontiac @ Oct 21 2003, 03:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Lowridingmike@Oct 20 2003, 05:21 PM
Got an electric purple one.  Gold pegusus wheels.  Skirts. Chrome upper and lower a-arms, air cleaner, rear end, driveshaft, carb, alternater, water pump, and exhaust.  Looks great! ;)   White interior with a amp on the floor and a changer under the dash with a tach on top of the dash. :0
electric purple?how does that look?[/b][/quote]
About the exact same as your monte does. :)

·
LAC RIDAH
12,407 Posts
Originally posted by The Mad Modeler@Oct 21 2003, 03:31 AM
yeah, those store bought pre painted purple ones sure are nice huh ;) :cheesy:
That's wheat I got the idea but I didn't have the money at the time. So next week I came back with the money and there wasn't any... So I took one of the 70 monte 454's and painted it electric purple (boyd color). And it looks bou the same but a tad lighter. ;)

·
Registered
312 Posts
I had that kit, actually it was my first kit I ever made I was like 10 and didn't know what the fuck I was doing. I still remember trying to paint it with a brush lol brings back memories :biggrin: , man did I fuck it up! :roflmao: :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
Originally posted by juicedmonte@Oct 20 2003, 04:50 PM
the chassis and bottom look good but the rims ruin it

ohh and where can you find real looking chrome paint like on that body
:biggrin: the rims are the stock ones that came with it :cool:

and the paint is a chrome paint pen from freddy's :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Originally posted by BigPoppa@Oct 20 2003, 07:59 PM
very cool kit

K. Diaz
Man I love that Monte man, looks so sweet doing a 3 wheel!

D U D E - Shutup man, don't hate so much. Just because someone posts a thread about a model doesn't mean they have to actually build one :uh:

·
Registered
3,880 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Originally posted by D U D E@Oct 21 2003, 03:28 PM
ok, here is another fine example of this guy asking about shit he dont even plan on actually doing
fuck you ya mother fucker bitch ass cunt , i do so build models and not talk about em , i post these posts to get info cos i like the cars im talkin about bitch , where the fuck is your models at cunt ? you think ya king shit cos ya in a model club huh bitch , post up your shit and dont be a hater fagget

1 - 20 of 21 Posts