LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Opel-Olympia-Rekord-1953-729x486-044c25279cab672f.jpg gm is the best its an opel rekord frrome 1953 i want do juice one up they are hard to find in dicent condition :tears:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:) then il will buy one when il find one dicent. they are hard to get one that the bottom of the car is not just rust :tears:

·
** 58-64 Rag Impalas **
16,542 Posts
two doors a must

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
think opel just maked this model a 2 dorr or convertible but the convertible is 2 hard 2 find and to expesive

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
il know that but im know that alredy just need to get one car to build on i can afoard dont what to save monny four 3 yers just so i can by a rusty newer car i cant afourd to restore.
il been ther befoure. im have loved lowriding more than half my life its in my heart and it aint posible 4 me to by a amercan car 4 the moment il had a couple of cars but newer realy get to juice them upp 4 the where pice of crap to much cancer on the boddy or it was illegal on like on the s10 i had becouse it was illigal to put the hydraulics on it 4 the car was 2 neew some chitty law her in sweden but il whill newer give up to try to build a juiced car lowrider style or if i find a ceap one whit out engine and transmission like il did a couple of days ago but it was 2 expesive 4 me 4 the moment but still cheap

·
Phoenix Chapter President
6,456 Posts
would look bad ass if done right!!!!:thumbsup:
il know that but im know that alredy just need to get one car to build on i can afoard dont what to save monny four 3 yers just so i can by a rusty newer car i cant afourd to restore.
il been ther befoure. im have loved lowriding more than half my life its in my heart and it aint posible 4 me to by a amercan car 4 the moment il had a couple of cars but newer realy get to juice them upp 4 the where pice of crap to much cancer on the boddy or it was illegal on like on the s10 i had becouse it was illigal to put the hydraulics on it 4 the car was 2 neew some chitty law her in sweden but il whill newer give up to try to build a juiced car lowrider style or if i find a ceap one whit out engine and transmission like il did a couple of days ago but it was 2 expesive 4 me 4 the moment but still cheap

·
Registered
18,426 Posts
you are gonna need an 06 frame swap bro

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
8 Participants
andrej
LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums
LayItLow forum is an online community for true Lowriders. Come in and discuss hydraulics, air ride tech tips and all the information you need for dropping your lowrider.
Full Forum Listing