LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28,097 Posts
IF IT'S HOOKED UP CORRECTLY AND THE BOX IS BUILT RIGHT IT WILL SOUND GOOD! DON'T LET THESE "KNOW IT ALLS" STEER YOU WRONG HOMIE. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SETUP!

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Originally posted by Twistid@Aug 9 2005, 12:01 PM~3569780
2 12" pioneer ts-w306c + audiobahn t8000 amp to push 800 watts @ 2 ohms x 1 channel

the subs are 1000 watt max 500 watt rms, i know its not gonna compare to W7's or L7's but will i be able to quake + hit them lows hard as fuck?

:cool: :biggrin:

2 ported at 35hz will do good for an average everyday setup... dont expect nothing special, i here the sound quality on those arent the best, but if all you want is some boom without spending alot of money, and you dont want to get serious about it, then i say go for it... 2 of those will get loud (not kicker loud) but they will do fine... i dont suggest that amp...audiobahns have a track record longer then sony's for misleading the buyer, inaccurate powerratings (only reason i would use audiobahn is if it were given to me), and bullshit problems... i would say hifonics, kenwood, poweracoustik, and pioneer are some brands to consider that will not break your piggy bank(except for maybe hifonics) but will still do a good job of getting your subs the power it needs...

-qs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts