Registered
10,429 Posts
Originally posted by boxchevy on26@Sep 8 2005, 07:16 PM~3778497
what does that mean?
no comment ;) :roflmao:

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
i heard twin pioneer premiers in a sealed box, didnt sound bad...they were loud to be honest...

so if you MUST get pioneer, atleast roll the premiers (not the bS ones that cost $40)...

from the looks of it, your not tryna spend too much on subs...

if your not looking forward to spending big, then get (2) 15" kicker CompVr's and port the box to the "compact" port design published by kicker... they're 500wattsRMS each and i would suggest getting the 2ohm DVC model so you can place a 2ohm load on the amp...

at www.etronics.com they are going for $115 each (which is low compared to other places)... a lotta ppl are scared to buy of of etronics.com becase they dont have pics and dont have specs on some of their products, but i bought all my shit from them, and my homeboy just bought all his shit from them too... no problems, all new...

if your not feeling kicker then run the house with, maybe something from infinity, or maybe even the Pioneer Premiers (there are two different ones i believe, you'll be able to tell which one im recommending based on your budget)

but the best thing you could do, is go to a couple stores or caraudio places, and sample the subs yourself...

-qs
-qs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.