LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did this 2 years ago when i was 13

And also i airbrush here some of my work

& im currently working on my 41 chevy i did all the upholstery all that is needed is chrome plating & the new paint job ima give it

What all do yall think?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Looking good keep up the good work I am assuming you are only 15 now so in a couple years with some more practice and knowledge under ya belt you will be turning out top notch work im impressed

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
appreciate it homie n yea barely turned 15, have done like 5 cars for local car clubs & 2 of mine

·
18,283 Posts
Originally posted by caddywagon@Dec 14 2008, 06:56 AM~12425854
Looking good keep up the good work I am assuming you are only 15 now so in a couple years with some more practice and knowledge under ya belt you will be turning out top notch work im impressed
x2

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
yeah man... keep going.. somethings taught in every project, make sure the lesson dont fly right pass you. If you choose to make this your bread and butter when the oppertunity presents itself.. bam, your gonna have a pretty smooth transition.

keep posting your work, make sure you get progress pics to so we can see the build up

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the advice caddy wagon, Ragtop Red, & Sporty ill keep yall posted on the projects appreaciate in though ;)

·
Married to the Ave
24,221 Posts
Originally posted by Grimaldo@Dec 13 2008, 11:55 AM~12420563
did this 2 years ago when i was 13

And also i airbrush here some of my work

& im currently working on my 41 chevy i did all the upholstery all that is needed is chrome plating & the new paint job ima give it

What all do yall think?
:cool: keep up the good work...by 20 youll be a pro with your own TV show :0

love that 41 :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts