1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
krylon spray paint, or testors paint

·
Registered
282 Posts
I use Black Gold's H.O.K every now and than but most of the time I use Nailpolish. You'd be amazed at the variety of colors available...granted I get a few strange looks from time to time walking into a cosmectics store and walkin out with a shit load of nail polish, but hey...it sprays nice as long as you don't mess up. And like I said tons and tons of color's to choose from.

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Originally posted by 3rdCoast_Kobra@Aug 5 2003, 07:10 PM
I use Black Gold's H.O.K every now and than but most of the time I use Nailpolish. You'd be amazed at the variety of colors available...granted I get a few strange looks from time to time walking into a cosmectics store and walkin out with a shit load of nail polish, but hey...it sprays nice as long as you don't mess up. And like I said tons and tons of color's to choose from.
hey 3rd C, yeah i seen some bad ass nail polish kolors. with what and how do you reduce them? :dunno:

·
Registered
993 Posts
Originally posted by tonedeaf+Aug 5 2003, 10:22 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tonedeaf @ Aug 5 2003, 10:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--3rdCoast_Kobra@Aug 5 2003, 07:10 PM
hey 3rd C, yeah i seen some bad ass nail polish kolors. with what and how do you reduce them? :dunno:[/b][/quote]
nail polish remover?

laquer(sp?) thinner?

:dunno:

·
Registered
282 Posts
Most of the nail polish I use I don't thin down at all. Since they are laquer based they dry extremly fast and if you were to thin them doen any more it would only dry faster...not giving you much time. So I just load it and shoot them as is. Really most nail polish is'nt that thick anyways...unless you start getting into the ones with big flake in it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts