1 - 7 of 7 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a Maxima with cylinders and 18s:

Here is a Maxima with 20 inch Lexani Krystal rims:

20s with lowerin springs:

I love how the Maxima looks with 20's and a body kit with lowerin springs.....but I want to get air cylinders and I was wonderin what other people opinions are. If I got the 20's I would not have the body kit so it would look like its sittin a little higher. I dont like how 18s look on Maximas...I think they look too small and stick in too far. I dont think I would be able to tuck the 20s so I have to decide what I want more......dubs or air. I was considerin maybe gettin 19s and cylinders but I havent seen any 19s that I like so far. Any suggestions on 19s that would look good on my car? What do you guys think I should do?

·
Registered
127 Posts
gee man don't u want to be able to adjust your ride height. Lowering springs what if theres a big pot hole on the road whatcha gonan do change lanes, No man just lift the car up and pass the pot hole slowly........

Hey man its up to you.........

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by JuicedGrandAm@Oct 13 2003, 10:54 AM
i'd go with cylinders and 18s, although i really hope your car gets lower than the maxima you posted.
yeah...the Maxima that I put on here with cylinders(I think they might be air struts) doesnt look like it goes that low. Does anyone know a nice set of 19s that would look good on a Maxima? Then I might be able to tuck them....I think 20s are to big on a Max to tuck, but Im sure its still possible.

·
Face Puncher
25,975 Posts
Originally posted by 857baller@Oct 13 2003, 02:02 PM
man if u wanna lay low with 20s or any size rims hydros is the way to go.
:uh:

·
Registered
127 Posts
Originally posted by 216RIDER+Oct 13 2003, 05:06 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (216RIDER @ Oct 13 2003, 05:06 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--857baller@Oct 13 2003, 02:02 PM
man if u wanna lay low with 20s or any size rims hydros is the way to go.
:uh:[/b][/quote]
ggrrggrr why are u quoting me giving me an ugly look :angry:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts