LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
10,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
depending on the road, most of the time its really smooth... but if you hit a big bump, it sucks...

i have rear shocks, but no fronts... up around 70MPH on a real wavy road the front likes to bounce a little bit, but its nothin unacceptable...

Kartoon... yes, it needs to come out to get refilled... anyway, if you saw where I had to go to get it filled, you'd know I wouldnt drive the car down there anyway...

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
sweat looks good dan i wish i could just get my system in my car

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 28 2003, 10:11 PM
depending on the road, most of the time its really smooth... but if you hit a big bump, it sucks...

i have rear shocks, but no fronts... up around 70MPH on a real wavy road the front likes to bounce a little bit, but its nothin unacceptable...

Kartoon... yes, it needs to come out to get refilled... anyway, if you saw where I had to go to get it filled, you'd know I wouldnt drive the car down there anyway...
Go ahead and paint it, Dan. Just make a big ass "sock" for it for when you need to take it out.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Cover up your nitrogen tank and make it where the gauges are the only thing sticking out........... nevermind... don't do that...

·
Registered
343 Posts
lol whats with the yard in the background. lol a true lowrider yard should be full of old coils, busted A arms, blow bags etc.... well atleats mine is lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
Dan, I still say go ahead and paint it and make a sock. Then build a false floor over it with a glass window so that it's visible. Couple of small blue neon tubes under the false floor. :thumbsup:

·
I Dig Chix Wit Glasses!!!
14,255 Posts
Originally posted by bigdanmcintosh@Jul 28 2003, 06:52 PM

tight :thumbsup: How did you take out the hoses doe??

Last edited by foey at Aug 6 2003, 11:59 AM

·
Registered
186 Posts
Make a video of how quick it is to fill your tank up with the york and the nitrogen flowin'... like.... show the gauges

Last edited by IDINIEILIL at Aug 6 2003, 11:11 AM

1 - 20 of 42 Posts