LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner

what do you think ?

2K views 34 replies 26 participants last post by  NATIVE MONEY 
#1 ·
My homie Inked just broke out with his latest creation

See less See more
#11 ·
Originally posted by leesautobodycustom@Oct 5 2007, 08:56 AM~8938128
Great build/paint/car. Just make sure he or the owner does something about all the holes in the rear bumper. I know its small and not really important, but it takes away from the car being as nice as it is.  ;)

Simple fix, just got to buy that impact strip.....they sell them new on ebay

#13 ·
Originally posted by leesautobodycustom@Oct 5 2007, 08:56 AM~8938128
Great build/paint/car. Just make sure he or the owner does something about all the holes in the rear bumper. I know its small and not really important, but it takes away from the car being as nice as it is.  ;)
there's custom molded strips, just like the front, they weren't on there yet

i'll post pictures of the hood,trunk and roof later

#25 ·
THANKS BIG DOG FOR POSTING MY STREET CAR.U ARE MY OFFICIAL PHOTOGRAHER FOR MY 96 CADI 2-DOOR BIG BODY RAG. :puffin:

#26 ·
Originally posted by Hoss805@Oct 8 2007, 01:13 AM~8950608
NOT TO BE A DICK HOMIE
BUT I"LL LEAVE IT AT THIS,
POST YOUR RIDE!!!!!!!!!
ohhh wait i'll do it for you

These are my projecs and Builds

YEAH THAT IS ONE OF THE RIDES THAT I GOT FOR MY WIFE TOO PLAY AROUND WITH, AND SHE LOVES IT.  SO WHAT!!!!    MY POINT IS THAT THE PAINT JOB IS VERY NICE, BUT AGAIN, I HAVE SEEN ABOUT 4 CARS LIKE THAT IN MIAMI AREA THAT LOOK THE SAME.   SECONDLY, IF WE DO NOT CONTINUE TOO STEP UP OUR GAME, COME OUT WITH NEW THINGS, AND TRY TOO PUSH THE ENVELOPE, SHIT IS GONNA JUST GET STALE.  I LIKE THE WAY THE VEGAS PICTURES LOOK, CAUSE YOU BETTER STEP UP YOUR GAME.  JUST MY .02

HERE ARE SOME OTHERS

Sold this one, but has one numerous awards

2nd place mild customs

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.