LayItLow.com Lowrider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im in the process of rebuilding my 63, come across about 1" of bondo on the lower quarters on both sides of the car grind it all off and it seems some has put patches on top of bad quarter at some point. So should i replace the whole quarters or just replace all the lowers? Which would be easiest , and smartest thing to do?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,957 Posts
Originally posted by decifer@Sep 21 2005, 06:52 PM~3859934
So im in the process of rebuilding my 63, come across about 1" of bondo on the lower quarters on both sides of the car grind it all off and it seems some has put patches on top of bad quarter at some point. So should i replace the whole quarters or just replace all the lowers? Which would be easiest , and smartest thing to do?
finish sanding down the whole qtr, and then you'll know your answer!. Either way its noting a good body man can't handle

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
maaaaaan that's ugly :uh:

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well I am just going to replace both quarters, Hubbards is going to be at a car show and swapmeet im going to tomorrow so if I cant pick some up there ill order some.

·
Registered
14,363 Posts
Originally posted by decifer@Sep 21 2005, 06:52 PM~3859934

cut it out...the time to re straiten etc can be minimized by getting a whole new .25

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.